Brother for Sophie and Naomi

My Dh and I are having a baby boy due in a few months. We have 2 little girls, [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Tessa[/name] and [name]Sophia/name [name]Tacy[/name]. We think that a 3 syllable name that ends with an -ee sound would be good. What do you think? We want the middle name to be [name]James[/name] the paternal grandfather or my Dh’s name, [name]Cole[/name]. Thanks for all your help!

I can’t think of very many boys names that end with the ee sound.
[name]Delaney[/name] - meets your criteria but it is used by girls too, so not sure if that bothers you.
[name]Doherty[/name]
[name]Willoughby[/name]
[name]Rafferty[/name]
[name]Donnelly[/name]
[name]Connelly[/name]
[name]Maloney[/name]
[name]Gillespie[/name]
[name]Quigley[/name]
[name]Conroy[/name]
[name]Murphy[/name]

I also thougt of [name]Frederick[/name] nn [name]Fritz[/name] as a brother to [name]Sophie[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name], I don’t know why. I love [name]Naomi[/name]!

[name]How[/name] about other names that don’t end with an -ee sound? We really need suggestions!

[name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name] are both beautiful names.

I also love the name [name]James[/name]!
(And the suggestion of [name]Frederick[/name] [name]James[/name] is great too)

Some other suggestions, with [name]James[/name] as a middle:
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Ephraim[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Elliott[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]James[/name] (has the ee sound)
[name]August[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name] [name]James[/name] (nn [name]Sully[/name])
[name]William[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Adrian[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Avery[/name] [name]James[/name] (also has the ee sound)

My Dh and I love the name [name]Henry[/name]! The thing is, we both can’t really imagine our little bundle of joy named [name]Henry[/name].
What about [name]Charles[/name] nn. [name]Charlie[/name]? I like it, but my dh on the other hand not so much.

I’m really confused again…On your other thread, “[name]Sophie[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name] have a new baby brother,” you just said you have no children.

I personally don’t, but my sister and I share this account. She has two kids and one boy on the way. I have no children for myself. Sorry if your confused.

Whether or not this is a fictional family, I would stop with the “i”, “y”, and “ie” endings just to give everyone’s diction skills a rest.
[name]Sophie[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]'s brother:
[name]Alfred[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Brice[/name] - great middle name
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Clayton[/name]
[name]Clive[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Edward[/name]
[name]Edwin[/name]
[name]Elliott[/name]
[name]Franklin[/name]
[name]George[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Lionel[/name] - highly recommend with [name]Sophie[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Louis[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Otis[/name]
[name]Raymond[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]
[name]William[/name]

We love [name]Oliver[/name]!! Would [name]Oliver[/name] [name]James[/name] K. sound good? With [name]Oliver[/name] meaning olive tree, is there any other meanings to the name? [name]James[/name] is Hebrew meaning supplanter, right?

I love the name [name]Oliver[/name]!

I love [name]Oliver[/name]! I think it compliments [name]Sophie[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name] perfectly. Here are some other names I picture with your girls’.

[name]Harrison[/name]/[name]Harris[/name]/[name]Harry[/name]
[name]Rhys[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]/[name]Archie[/name]
[name]Lachlan[/name] (nn Lachie)
[name]Reilly[/name]
[name]Lawson[/name]
[name]Campbell[/name]
[name]Keaton[/name]
[name]Bronson[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
[name]William[/name]

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]James[/name] is lovely though and probably my fave.
GL!

Thanks so much everyone! We will be having our baby boy in roughly 7 weeks. I will let you know when [name]Baby[/name] K #3 arrives!