Brother for Vivian

See the results of this poll: What name goes best with sister Vivian and two syllable last name starting with P?

Respondents: 36 (This poll is closed)

• Andrew : 8 (15%)
  • Daniel : 6 (11%)
  • Joseph : 9 (17%)
  • Nathan : 2 (4%)
  • Michael : 5 (9%)
  • Oliver : 15 (28%)
  • Phillip : 7 (13%)
  • Other (your suggestion): 1 (2%)

I voted for [name_m]Andrew[/name_m], which isn’t my favorite from your list BUT I like it best with [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]. The others seem almost too common and docile for the spunky [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]. [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] also goes nicely with [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] too but they’re a bit similar. [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] would be my #2 pick.

Other ideas:
[name_m]Aaron[/name_m]
[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]
[name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] - love this with [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]!
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Colin[/name_m]
[name_m]Truett[/name_m]
[name_m]Gregory[/name_m]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m]
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m]

Thanks! I love [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] (and the spunky nicknames it opens up like [name_m]Benny[/name_m] and [name_m]Benji[/name_m]). We’d initially decided against this name because one of our MANY male relatives (albeit a distant one) is named [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]–but our different last name might make it okay. Thanks for helping us throw it back into the mix.

I voted [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] but love [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] nn [name_m]Benji[/name_m]!

Suggestion: [name_m]Natan[/name_m]

I think [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] and [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] would make great siblings. [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] and [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] would also be good. I think your names are too classic next to [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] and tbh kind of a let down.

[name_m]Wild[/name_m] card - [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] and [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] (any pronunciation would do)