Brother for Willow and Juniper

Shockingly we’ve just found it baby 3 is a boy.

Two big sisters are [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u].

I like:
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m]
[name_f]Garnet[/name_f]
[name_u]Cedar[/name_u]

Thoughts on these? Suggestions on others? Middle will be [name_m]Paul[/name_m] if it makes a difference. First can’t start with D or P but other than that no rules. Thank you!

[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], and…

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m]
[name_m]Bear[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_u]Everest[/name_u]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u]/[name_u]Finlay[/name_u]
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Hendrix[/name_m]
[name_m]Huxley[/name_m]
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_u]Indiana[/name_u]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Killian[/name_m]
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
[name_u]Lennon[/name_u]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_m]Maverick[/name_m]
[name_m]Maddox[/name_m]
[name_u]Monroe[/name_u]
[name_m]Monty[/name_m]/[name_m]Montgomery[/name_m]
[name_m]Odin[/name_m]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m]
[name_m]Wolf[/name_m]

I’m going to cast a vote for [name_u]Cedar[/name_u] to continue the tree theme. If that feels like too much, definitely another nature name. [name_u]River[/name_u] and [name_m]Heath[/name_m] come to mind.

I love Griffin Paul “Finn” with your girls!

First thing that came to mind non chalantly continues your tree theme

Linden Paul “Indy”

Suggestions

Willow, Juniper, & _______:

Phoenix Paul “Finn”
Everett Paul “Rhett
Asa Paul
Orrin Paul
Orion Paul
Calix Paul
Micah Paul
Rafferty Paul
Leighton Paul
Desmond Paul
Harvey Paul
Crispin Paul “Kip”
Atticus Pail " Kit”
Ellis Paul “Eli”
Lucian Paul
Lennox Paul
Seneca Paul “Nico”
Gunner Paul
Aspen Paul “Penn”
Cullen Paul
Cypress Paul
Ewan Paul
Oliver Paul
Sylvan Paul
Laken Paul
Rowan Paul

I think that [name_u]Cedar[/name_u] goes best with [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] as it is also a nature themed name. A nature name I love is [name_m]Ridge[/name_m].

From your list I really like [name_f]Garnet[/name_f]!

So many great suggestions already, I particularly like [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m]!

A few more ideas …
[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_m]Forest[/name_m]/[name_m]Forrest[/name_m]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_u]Ash[/name_u]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_u]Sky[/name_u]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_u]Linden[/name_u]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_u]Onyx[/name_u]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_u]Mica[/name_u]

Congrats!

I like [name_f]Garnet[/name_f] and [name_m]Griffin[/name_m]! [name_u]Cedar[/name_u] is cool but sounds a little hard to wear for some reason. Maybe it’s just because I’ve never heard it used before.

I love the suggestion of [name_u]Everett[/name_u]. It suits [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] so well.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m]?

I love [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] with your girls. I have a nephew named [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] and it fits him so well. It has such a laid back vibe that makes it cool and sweet at the same time.

Congratulations mama! Of the three, I like [name_u]Cedar[/name_u] the best because of the tree theme. [name_u]Cedar[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] sounds cute.

As for suggestions…

[name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_m]Fraser[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]

That’s all I’ve got.

I do like the suggestion of [name_u]Everett[/name_u] as well.

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]

All I got.

I like [name_m]Griffin[/name_m]! Other ideas:

[name_m]Redmond[/name_m]
[name_u]Blaise[/name_u]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]Grady[/name_u]
[name_u]Corby[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Holden[/name_m]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]

[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] are great together!

[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and

[name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
[name_f]Cypress[/name_f]
[name_m]Roland[/name_m]
[name_m]Forest[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m]
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m]
[name_m]Bowman[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]

I agree with previous comments that it would be lovely to use another tree name in order to be consistent.
Tree related names I’ve come across:

Aldous: (alder tree)

Ives:
(this means yew tree. It is the English variant of french “Yves” and German “Ivo”)

Cedar

Cedric: (similar feel to Cedar)

Rowan

Asher: (ash tree)

I hope this helped.

[name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] is my favorite of the three names you mentioned.

[name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_m]Corentin[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_m]Ashe[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
Obsidian [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
Calyx [name_m]Paul[/name_m]

I love the suggestions [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_m]Silas[/name_m], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and [name_m]Roland[/name_m] with your girls :slight_smile:

I think [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] would be perfect with sisters [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]!

Other suggestions:

[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]

I like [name_m]Griffin[/name_m]! I also think it works well with [name_f]Willow[/name_f] & [name_u]Juniper[/name_u].

While [name_u]Cedar[/name_u] fits the nature theme, I think it’s just too unusual, sounds like something from the Hunger Games.

All are nice, but I like [name_u]Cedar[/name_u] and [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] the best. [name_f]Garnet[/name_f] sounds like a cowboy name, which is not to my taste.

If you like tree names, I can also suggest [name_u]Spruce[/name_u], [name_u]Oak[/name_u], [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] and Hickory.

Other nature names for boys:

[name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Leaf[/name_u], [name_u]Lake[/name_u], [name_u]Storm[/name_u], [name_u]Ocean[/name_u], [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], Creek.

You can also consider the names of nature parks (like [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]) and the names of lakes or rivers.

Animal names: Kestrel, [name_m]Talon[/name_m], [name_m]Wolf[/name_m].

Great names!
To continue with the nature theme, I’d like to suggest a name that I’ve always loved for a boy or a girl.
Monarch
Hear me out, it’s strong like a monarchy yet delicate like a butterfly.

[name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] and [name_u]Cedar[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] are both very cute! I think I like [name_u]Cedar[/name_u] just a tiny bit better, and it is another tree name, but others are right that it is more unusual. [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] are both well-heard names, and I think [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] fits with that better. Hmm, maybe I like [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] better now.
I think the suggested names of [name_u]River[/name_u] and Sylvan are nice ones, too.

Repeating suggestions [name_u]Everest[/name_u] and [name_m]Fraser[/name_m] to tie in with the sisters’ nature theme.