Brother for Wyatt

See the results of this poll: Finlay or Sawyer

Respondents: 19 (This poll is closed)

• Finlay McMaster: 11 (58%)
  • Sawyer McMaster: 8 (42%)

I love [name]Wyatt[/name] and [name]Finlay[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name] both sound like great names for his brother. I prefer [name]Sawyer[/name] over [name]Finlay[/name] with [name]Wyatt[/name], [name]Wyatt[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name] have the same feel but [name]Finlay[/name] is a little different (in my opinion) but with your last name [name]Sawyer[/name] sounds to ‘r’ heavy at the ends and doesn’t have the best flow so I voted [name]Finlay[/name]. [name]Finn[/name] is a great nn for a little boy and works well with [name]Wyatt[/name]:slight_smile:

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I actually slightly prefer [name]Sawyer[/name] to [name]Finlay[/name], but with the story behind [name]Finlay[/name], I think it’s perfect so I voted for that. Plus I think it goes handsomely with your surname and with [name]Wyatt[/name]. Good luck!

I agree that at first I prefer [name]Sawyer[/name] over [name]Finlay[/name] (since its leaning towards the girls), but once I remembered the story behind [name]Finlay[/name] I chose that…definitley.

I prefer [name]Finlay[/name]. To me, [name]Wyatt[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name] sound a little TOO western (as in cowboys, etc.). Also love the family connection to [name]Finlay[/name]!

I love sawyer. It is way less popular than [name]Fin[/name] and totally manly.

I picked [name]Finlay[/name] over [name]Sawyer[/name] because I love the nn [name]Finn[/name]. But [name]Sawyer[/name] is a great name, too, and goes well with [name]Wyatt[/name].

I went with [name]Finlay[/name], because both [name]Sawyer[/name] and McMaster end in er. (Plus, I love that [name]Finlay[/name] has family meaning to you.) :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

This was tough I was originally going to vote for [name]Sawyer[/name] but as I was typing it here I realized how similar (to me anyway) visually it looks to [name]Wyatt[/name]. Pretty much it’s the “w” and “y” . [name]Both[/name] names sound great with [name]Finlay[/name]. [name]Finlay[/name] seems to stand out a bit more on it’s own and sounds great with your last name. [name]Wyatt[/name] & [name]Finlay[/name]!

[name]Finlay[/name] wins by a country mile.