Brother for Zoey Wynn?

I am due in 9 weeks and am still trying to choose a name for our little boy. We have a daughter named [name]Zoey[/name] [name]Wynn[/name] and love the name [name]Oliver[/name] (we would call him [name]Ollie[/name]), but I am concerned that [name]Zoey[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] do not match. I like [name]Zoey[/name] and [name]Ollie[/name] as a sibset. If we always call him [name]Ollie[/name], does it matter if [name]Zoey[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] match? We are also considering [name]Milo[/name] and [name]Finn[/name] as first names, but do not love them as much as [name]Ollie[/name].

Our last name begins with O (so there is some alliteration with [name]Oliver[/name]) and is three syllables. We are strongly considering [name]Rhys[/name] as a middle name (it is currently our only option), but I am not crazy about the potential initials–[name]ORO[/name], MRO, FRO–so I would love to hear some suggestions for other Celtic middle names.

Thanks!

I love the name [name]Oliver[/name] and I do think it goes with [name]Zoey[/name]. I’m a huge fan of alliterative names - I think it makes people more memorable - so I say go for it! The nn [name]Ollie[/name] is super cute.

Though the name [name]Finn[/name] is cute, I would rule against it due to Glee popularity and [name]Milo[/name] still reminds me of that animal movie [name]Milo[/name] and [name]Otis[/name].

Other middles?

[name]Nolan[/name]
[name]Connor[/name]
[name]Shane[/name]
[name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Niall[/name]

First of all, your daughters name is absolutely beautiful! One of the best I have heard on this site :slight_smile:

Although I don’t think that [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Zoey[/name] go together that well, I believe it doesn’t matter much considering they aren’t multiples, and neither names are terrible or contrast.
Although [name]Oliver[/name] is a nice name, you could just call him [name]Ollie[/name] seen as though that is what he would be called regardless? [name]Just[/name] an option considering you like that name with [name]Ollie[/name]!
[name]Rhys[/name] is a great trendy name, you could even consider it instead of [name]Ollie[/name] if you are wary.

Celtic names…
[name]Alec[/name]
[name]Blake[/name]
[name]Caden[/name]
I don’t really know many tbh!

I think [name]Zoey[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] sound great together!
middle name ideas-
[name]Teague[/name]
[name]Cian[/name]
[name]Kyle[/name]
[name]Craig[/name]
[name]Evan[/name]
[name]Gannon[/name]
[name]Brody[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Cavan[/name]
[name]Clyde[/name]
[name]Kean[/name]