Brother Name for Amelia Claire and Oliver Henry???

We’re expecting our third child in a few weeks and are at a complete loss for a boy’s name. We prefer “vintage” names, or as my husband teases, great-grandma names (we had [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] for our girl’s name). Our daughter is [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and our son is [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]… any suggestions for their upcoming brother???

A few boy names we’ve recently tossed around are:

[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Eli[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]

Greatly appreciate any and all suggestions!!!

[name_f]Love[/name_f] ([name_f]LOVE[/name_f]) [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]! (In fact both [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] and [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] are lovely too)! But I would name a wee [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Zac[/name_m] for a nn…Cute! I also like that all three names are starting with a vowel…!
Otherwise"
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] Or [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] are gorgeous with [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]. :slight_smile:

I like [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]. What about: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_m]Edwin[/name_m], [name_u]Francis[/name_u], or [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]?

I like [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] the best. [name_m]Both[/name_m] names are so handsome. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Levi[/name_m] or [name_m]Caleb[/name_m]? I think both fit really well with your previous children’s names, but that being said, I really like [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]!! Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m]!!

I absolutely [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] the names [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] and [name_m]Levi[/name_m]! Unfortunately they happen to be the names of two of our nephews… doh! But that’s actually how we ended up naming our son [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], which fits him so well, because we thought it was close to [name_m]Levi[/name_m] :slight_smile: Really liking [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], vintage, but not too popular. Thank you!

LOL, good observation on the vowels! It wasn’t intentional, but that is actually my husband’s issue with [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] (love the meaning and that it ends strong)… he doesn’t want to continue on the vowel trend. [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] has been on and off our list several times :)… never thought of [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] though, nice classic name! Thanks!

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]!! It’s flawless!

[name_f]Love[/name_f] your other kids’ names! (as well as [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f])

I think you have great names on your list. [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] is the most perfectly balanced to me, itself and with sibs. But my two favorite names up there are [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u], so that combo gets my vote as well. :slight_smile:

All of your names are wonderful (including your children’s) but I would rate them as follows:

1 [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
2 [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
3 [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
4 [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]

Huge thank you, everyone!

Personally I love the vowel trend. It gives them all a connection without being too “matchy”. And the name [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is great! If your husband dislikes the vowel names, perhaps an above suggestion could be a good compromise… name him [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] but call him [name_m]Zac[/name_m] for short. (:

[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] or [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] for me. I think they sounds really nice in a set.

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] sounds like a swoonworthy sibset to me!

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] is nice. I also like [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]. [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] would pair nicely as well. [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] works too. Good luck!

What about [name_m]Colin[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]? <3