Brother name for Wesley & Foster

Hi there!

We’re due with our third baby any moment (I’m literally in early labor as we speak!). We currently have 15 mo twin boys named [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] ([name_m]Wes[/name_m] for short) and [name_m]Foster[/name_m]. If it’s a girl, we’ve decided on [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Elyse[/name_f], and if it’s a boy, we were settled on [name_u]Bennett[/name_u]. However, my husband has seen the name a lot lately and feels it’s too popular so he doesn’t want to use it anymore. Which name do you think goes best with our boys’ names, and is unique without being too weird or trendy (my concern)? Feedback is very much appreciated! You guys were such a huge help picking our girl name.

• Alden
  • Barrett
  • Byron
  • Boden
  • Beckett
  • Clayton ([name_m]Clay[/name_m])

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m], [name_m]Foster[/name_m] and [name_m]Byron[/name_m] :heart:

I really like [name_m]Clayton[/name_m] with your other boys. Honestly I like all the names on your list though.

[name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Elyse[/name_f] is lovely !!

Barrett, [name_m]Boden[/name_m], [name_u]Beckett[/name_u], & [name_m]Byron[/name_m] are my favorite from your list

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m], [name_m]Foster[/name_m], & ______:

/Garrett
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_u]Lane[/name_u]
[name_u]Griffin[/name_u]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u]/Remington
[name_m]Leon[/name_m]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_u]Teagan[/name_u]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u]
[name_u]Corbin[/name_u]
[name_u]Jensen[/name_u]
[name_m]Bronson[/name_m]
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
[name_m]Donovan[/name_m]
[name_u]Hayes[/name_u]
[name_m]Marshall[/name_m]
[name_m]Mitchell[/name_m]
[name_u]Lionel[/name_u]
[name_u]Leland[/name_u]
[name_m]Harland[/name_m]

Congratulations! I think [name_m]Boden[/name_m] goes very well with [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] and [name_m]Foster[/name_m]. [name_m]Wes[/name_m], [name_m]Foster[/name_m], and [name_u]Bo[/name_u] would be so cute!

I love [name_u]Alden[/name_u] with your boys names!

My favourite for you is [name_u]Barrett[/name_u]. [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], [name_m]Foster[/name_m], and [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] is perfect and [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] is strong, and familiar, but not overly common. It is close enough in sound to [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] that I think it’s a winner for you.

Alden and [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] are my favorites!

From your list (which is great all-around, btw), I love [name_u]Barrett[/name_u], [name_m]Byron[/name_m] and [name_m]Clayton[/name_m].

I like [name_u]Bennett[/name_u], [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] or [name_u]Barrett[/name_u]. I think [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] is the most uncommon one. I feel like I see a huge interest in [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] lately just as much as [name_u]Bennett[/name_u]. But I dont think any of these is like [name_u]Noah[/name_u] status popular so I would just go with what you truly love!!

1 Like

Beckett for sure! Good luck

Clayton is great with your boys’ names! So classic and handsome. I love the nn [name_m]Clay[/name_m]!

I like [name_u]Bennett[/name_u], [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] or [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] for you. No real preference between the three, so I’d just focus on which nickname you prefer and maybe the popularity differences between them.

I also like [name_m]Boden[/name_m], but I campaigned hard for [name_u]Arden[/name_u] for you guys, and I’d be sad if she were forever off the table for a future daughter.

I love [name_u]Alden[/name_u] for you! It’s unexpected and it sounds great with your boys’ names.
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] and [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] are getting a lot of attention nowadays, at least here in the forum. So, I’m not sure if they’re the best alternative to [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] (which is an amazing name!).
[name_m]Boden[/name_m] would be my next choice, followed by [name_m]Byron[/name_m].

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

Oooh, If you went with [name_m]Boden[/name_m] they would all have adorable nicknames!

Wes, Fos, and [name_u]Bo[/name_u]!

1 Like