Brother/Sister name for Greysen?

We are keeping the sex a surprise this time around and need helping naming our child! My son’s name is Greysen [name]Louis[/name]… I would like something with that softer tone.
Here’s some of the names we are favoring…just so you get an idea of our taste!

Girls:
[name]Ona[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] - our top contender. [name]Ona[/name] is after my Grandmum [name]Leona[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Paisley[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Harlow[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name]
[name]Zooey[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]

Boys:
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Otto[/name] -my DH’s pick…but [name]IMO[/name] it sounds too harsh with Greysen?
[name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Eliot[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Emerson[/name]
[name]Lennox[/name]
[name]Theo[/name]

&please feel free to add more/pipe in with new names! It’s always nice to hear other’s options that would go well with Greysen ([name]Grey[/name] for short).

Girls:
[name]Ona[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] - definitely my favorite on your list. [name]Love[/name] that it honors family too.
I also like [name]Willa[/name], [name]Penelope[/name], and [name]Gemma[/name].

Boys:
[name]Milo[/name]: very cute
[name]Hudson[/name] : a strong sounding , masculine name. maybe a bit matchy with almost the same ending as [name]Greyson[/name]?
[name]Lennox[/name]: love [name]Lennox[/name] !
[name]Theo[/name]: I think this is a good nn for [name]Theodore[/name].

Thanks! [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Theodore[/name] is ‘too’ different from Greysen though? I love [name]Theo[/name].

[name]Ona[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]: I love [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Leona[/name], but I guess [name]Ona[/name] feels incomplete to me. Hmm…I guess it’s just because I love [name]Leona[/name] (I think [name]Leona[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] is gorgeous), [name]Eleanora[/name], and [name]Leonora[/name] so much! (With [name]Ona[/name], just [name]Ona[/name], I think of “own a,” as in “I own a…”

[name]Willa[/name]: I love [name]Willa[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Paisley[/name]: I can’t help but think of the paisley pattern, but I think [name]Paisley[/name]'s modern style works better with Greysen than the vintage names on your list.

[name]Fiona[/name]: I love it!

[name]Harlow[/name]: I can definitely see modern names like [name]Harlow[/name] paired with Greysen. You may also like [name]Marlo[/name].

[name]Stella[/name]: I really love [name]Stella[/name]…

[name]Gemma[/name]: I think it’s a great name, I can really see it with Greysen. (This name is fresh in the U.S., but I thought I’d mention that from what I’ve heard, it’s no longer stylish in the U.K…)

[name]Zooey[/name]: I prefer the [name]Zoe[/name] spelling (with [name]Zooey[/name], I only see the word “zoo”), but either way, I can see this name with Greysen. :slight_smile:

[name]Penelope[/name]: I love [name]Penelope[/name], but I can better see a modern name with Greysen.

[name]Harper[/name]: I think this works really well with Greysen.

From your list, I really love the vintage names, but I can personally better see the more modern names with Greysen, which feels modern to me.

More modren names (I’ll leave out names with N endings so they don’t match with Greysen):

[name]Bellamy[/name]
[name]Blakely[/name]
[name]Connelly[/name]
[name]Darby[/name]
[name]Delaney[/name]
[name]Emery[/name]
[name]Ellery[/name]
[name]Ellis[/name]
[name]Hollis[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Marlo[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Quincy[/name]
[name]Romilly[/name] (nn [name]Romy[/name])
[name]Tierney[/name]
[name]Waverly[/name]
[name]Willoughby[/name]

More vintage (and classic) names you may like:

[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Annabelle[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Celia[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Frances[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name] (nn [name]Evie[/name])
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name] (oops…I forgot about Greysen’s middle name…Sorry about that!)
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Tess[/name]/[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]

[name]Milo[/name]: I love [name]Milo[/name], but I can better see another surname, like [name]Miles[/name], with Greysen.

[name]Otto[/name]: I can’t see [name]Otto[/name] with Greysen, because the styles are so different to me.

[name]Hudson[/name]: I can definitely see [name]Hudson[/name] (and names like it) with Greysen, but [name]Hudson[/name] and Greysen sound pretty matchy to me because of the N endings…

[name]Eliot[/name]: I love [name]Elliot[/name]!

[name]Owen[/name]: I love [name]Owen[/name], too, and can better see it with Greysen than I can [name]Otto[/name].

[name]Emerson[/name]: With the “son” ending, like Greysen (which is usually [name]Greyson[/name]), it sounds too similar to me.

[name]Lennox[/name]: I can’t help but think of my china plates ([name]Lennox[/name] brand), but I know that a lot of people really like this name a lot!

[name]Theo[/name]: I love [name]Theo[/name]!

Names like [name]Hudson[/name] (I can easily see these with Greysen):

[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Abbott[/name] (nn [name]Abe[/name])
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Calder[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Ellis[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Shepherd[/name]

Names like [name]Milo[/name] and [name]Theo[/name]:

[name]Arlo[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Omg, that reply was awesome LOL! We live in the States…[name]Gemma[/name] isn’t too popular here (only one I know is actually from the UK, heh) And I do like it with Greysen.
I understand what you’re saying about [name]Ona[/name]- so [name]Fiona[/name] could work, [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name].
Thanks again for your lists!

Omg, that reply was awesome LOL! We live in the States…[name]Gemma[/name] isn’t too popular here (only one I know is actually from the UK, heh) And I do like it with Greysen.
I understand what you’re saying about [name]Ona[/name]- so [name]Fiona[/name] could work, [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name].
Thanks again for your lists![/quote]

You’re in the U.S.?! Yeah! I love [name]Gemma[/name], and was hoping you weren’t in the U.K… :slight_smile: (I’m in the U.S., too…)

Oooh!I love [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]! I love so many names on your list…

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I think [name]Jill[/name] may have thought you from the UK because you said “grandmum,” which made me think you were from the UK as well.

That said, paired with [name]Grey[/name], I agree [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] is a good option for you. I also love [name]Willa[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Zoe[/name] (I also prefer this spelling) [name]Charlotte[/name] paired with Greysen. I prefer [name]Fiona[/name] to [name]Ona[/name]. [name]Oona[/name] or [name]Una[/name] might be some other considerations.

I also agree with others that the “son” ending might seem too matchy. And, I personally don’t care for the “sen” and the “son” endings paired together. I like [name]Milo[/name] and also like [name]Jill[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Miles[/name]. I also like [name]Theo[/name]. You may also like [name]Roan[/name].

Grandmum is from Canterbury in the UK, and we were raised to call her that LOL!

Thanks for your suggestions…after hearing some I am really growing to love [name]Theo[/name], and agree on the [name]Fiona[/name].
:slight_smile: