Brother to Lacey and Pearl?

Hello everyone!

[name]Pearl[/name] is now just over a month old and I’ve started thinking about the next one! So, what would you name a brother to [name]Lacey[/name] [name]Morgana[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Isolde[/name]? Our surname is [name]Reeves[/name] and we generally like names which don’t lend to obvious nicknames.

Thankyou, [name]Fran[/name] x

I’m not as good w/ boys names and this feels particularly hard right now… hmm

[name]Ethan[/name]*
[name]Henry[/name]*
[name]Evan[/name]
[name]Blake[/name]*
[name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]*
[name]Chase[/name]*
[name]Riley[/name]
[name]Ryder[/name]

Thankyou! I really like [name]Henry[/name]! Keep the suggestions coming!

[name]Fran[/name]

Ok, I agree, [name]Henry[/name] was the best of the bunch for your sib set!
Hmm… names like [name]Henry[/name]–

[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Nathan[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]

I like [name]Simon[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] for you!

Yep, [name]Fran[/name], [name]Henry[/name]'s a winner. My favorite!

Others I could see with [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name] are:

[name]Albert[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Christian[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]George[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Theo[/name]
[name]Vaughn[/name]
[name]Wills[/name]

Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Hm, let’s see. I’m not as good with boys’ names…

[name]Francis[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]George[/name]
[name]Ariel[/name]
[name]Auguste[/name]
[name]Roderick[/name]
[name]Theron[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]/e
[name]Tristan[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Dana[/name]
Lupin
[name]Frederic[/name]/k
[name]Edmund[/name]
Shylock
Mordred
[name]Emil[/name]
[name]Cecil[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]Mael[/name]
[name]Damian[/name]/ [name]Damien[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Florian[/name]
[name]Apollo[/name]
[name]Ezekiel[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Clare[/name]
[name]Crispin[/name]
[name]Jack[/name]
[name]Hollis[/name]
[name]Leopold[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Bastien[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]/ [name]Sebastien[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name]
[name]July[/name]
[name]Edgar[/name]
[name]Tarquin[/name]
[name]Fletcher[/name]
[name]Cristian[/name]/ [name]Christian[/name]
[name]Zachary[/name]
[name]Jeremy[/name].

Thankyou everyone! I really like these:
[name]Henry[/name] - but [name]Henry[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]? ree ree?
[name]Oliver[/name] - but not sure about the double r sounds in [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]?
[name]Albert[/name] - there’s just something about this name… [name]Do[/name] you think we could avoid nicknames?
[name]Maxwell[/name] - hmm not completely sure. Is [name]Max[/name] too incomplete?
[name]Theo[/name] - love this!
[name]Joseph[/name] - like this too but would he end up [name]Joe[/name]?
[name]Arthur[/name] - have always loved this name but is it a bit themey with [name]Morgana[/name]?
[name]Sebastian[/name] - Not sure… what do you think?
[name]Jeremy[/name] - would [name]Jerry[/name] work on it’s own? oh but that would lead to the reeree thing with surname too…

Thanks [name]Fran[/name]

First up I like surname first names with [name]Reeves[/name] eg

[name]Mason[/name]
[name]Brent[/name]
[name]Travis[/name]
[name]Trent[/name]

however one that is absolutely darling that would fit with your love of vintage names is

[name]Robert[/name] and with the nn of [name]Robbie[/name], [name]Robbie[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - just love it!

[name]Fran[/name],

Let’s see about this little list, huh?

[name]Henry[/name] - I love [name]Henry[/name], and it is my favorite name for a boy with its classic elegance and fun sound, but you have a point about [name]Henry[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]. It doesn’t have the best flow. Would you nickname him [name]Harry[/name], too?

[name]Oliver[/name] - Another name I love, but [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] has that back-to-back R issue. Hm. Maybe it could be a middle name?

[name]Albert[/name] - [name]Albert[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] sounds very smart, I think, and I think [name]Lacey[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], and [name]Albert[/name] make a really nice set. I had a classmate named [name]Albert[/name] growing up, and he still just goes by [name]Albert[/name]. No [name]Al[/name] or [name]Bert[/name] in sight!

[name]Maxwell[/name] - So handsome and classic, yet it has a bit of a surname feel. [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] is really great, and I like [name]Lacey[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], and [name]Maxwell[/name] together. [name]Max[/name] is a fun nickname, too, though I wouldn’t just use [name]Max[/name]…

[name]Theo[/name] - Oh, I’m glad you love this! You could do [name]Theodore[/name] and call him [name]Theo[/name] - or [name]Teddy[/name] - but I think [name]Lacey[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], and [name]Theo[/name] sounds perfect. [name]Theo[/name] doesn’t necessarily need a longer form, to me. [name]Theo[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] has a lot of EE in it, but it sounds cool. I could picture a [name]Theo[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]!

[name]Joseph[/name] - What a classic [name]Joseph[/name] is. [name]Lacey[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], and [name]Joseph[/name] is so great, too. Would he be a [name]Joe[/name] or a [name]Joey[/name]? That might be a natural inclination, yes, and I actually like [name]Joey[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] a lot, but you don’t have to nickname anything!

[name]Arthur[/name] - Considering [name]Morgana[/name] is a middle name, I don’t think it is too themed at all. [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] has the same back-to-back R problem that [name]Oliver[/name] has, though. But, [name]Artie[/name] is a neat nickname, and I think [name]Artie[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] sounds nice…

[name]Sebastian[/name] - [name]Sebastian[/name] feels much more serious and strong than either [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name] do. [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name] are beautiful, soft, and elegant names, yet [name]Sebastian[/name] feels more sophisticated. I’d save [name]Sebastian[/name] for a middle name, because I really love the sound of it!

[name]Jeremy[/name] - [name]Jeremy[/name] feels like a more modern name to me than your other choices, and it sort of feels dated, like [name]Jason[/name]. I’m not sure [name]Jerry[/name] alone is the best choice with [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name], but you could do [name]Jerome[/name] and call him [name]Jerry[/name]. But, again, that feels rather 1950s to me. In a good way? Maybe.

Favorites time! I love [name]Theo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]. It’s so cool! I also think that [name]Maxwell[/name] and [name]Albert[/name] would be lovely with [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name]. Good luck, [name]Fran[/name]!

Thankyou rollo I do like [name]Robert[/name] it actually brought up [name]Robin[/name] for me which I think I prefer! What do you think?

lemon - thankyou m’dear! Am upset that [name]Henry[/name] sounds odd with [name]Reeves[/name]… oh well! I really like [name]Theo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]!

List: [name]Albert[/name], [name]Maxwell[/name], [name]Theo[/name], [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Robin[/name]. [name]Sebastian[/name] as a middle name.

hmm was doing so well with a quite a few names…! Never mind. Any more ideas?

Thankyou! [name]Fran[/name]

[name]Fran[/name],

Well, I think [name]Archie[/name] is really cute, but I’m struggling with how you could get to it, if you like it too. [name]Archer[/name] or [name]Archibald[/name], maybe?

I think something like [name]Franklin[/name], [name]Francis[/name], [name]Louis[/name], [name]Peter[/name], [name]Simon[/name], [name]Samuel[/name], [name]Jonas[/name], [name]James[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]Frederick[/name], [name]Felix[/name], [name]Paul[/name], [name]Leon[/name], [name]Leopold[/name], [name]Harris[/name], [name]Vincent[/name], [name]Russell[/name], [name]Douglas[/name], [name]Silas[/name], [name]Eliot[/name], [name]Emmett[/name], [name]Walker[/name], or [name]Patrick[/name] would be good. Like any of those?

Thanks lemon. Not sure about those… Finding boys names quite difficult! [name]Matt[/name] likes [name]Felix[/name] but I still get overwhelming cat images! He has said no to [name]Maxwell[/name] or [name]Robin[/name] :(. He really likes [name]Sebastian[/name] as middle name and has suggested [name]William[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name].

So we’ve got these left!:
[name]Albert[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Theo[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]

What do you think?

Thanks, [name]Fran[/name]

[name]Fran[/name],

[name]Theo[/name] is my favorite with [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name], because it feels fun and light, like they do. But, [name]Albert[/name] is so vintage and neat, and I love [name]William[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name].

Thanks lemon and everyone else. We’ve had a go at putting middles with the names so we’ve got:
[name]Albert[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Theo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]

What do you think? Open to all suggestions/comments.

Thanks [name]Fran[/name]