Brother to Pearl and Lacey?

Interested to see what boys names you think would go with siblings named [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Lacey[/name]? (The theme is unintentional and they are just 2 names I love). Thanks, [name]Fran[/name]

[name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Harry[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]

Really like [name]Arthur[/name]! Thanks

My 2 cents - [name]Milo[/name] or [name]Miles[/name] sound the best to me with [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Lacey[/name]. I really like O-ending names for boys, but [name]Miles[/name] is very handsome as well. Good luck!

A brother for [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Lacey[/name], how about the following names:
[name]Theo[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Ned[/name]
[name]Charlie[/name]
[name]Samson[/name]
[name]Gregor[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Seth[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Eli[/name]
[name]Brice[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Kai[/name]
[name]Holden[/name]
[name]Beau[/name] / [name]Bo[/name]
[name]Abram[/name]
[name]Roscoe[/name]
[name]Troy[/name]
[name]Shane[/name]

My brother has a daughter named [name]Pearl[/name], and his sons are [name]Eli[/name] and [name]Max[/name] - do these names interest you? I think [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Max[/name] are just adorable together! You could consider [name]Maxwell[/name], [name]Maximo[/name], or [name]Maximilian[/name] if you want a longer form. [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Maximilian[/name] are such a pretty/handsome set. They have this kind of vintage, kind of modern feel - almost like a mix of both that makes them sound really great together. I adore [name]Pearl[/name]! I’m so glad to see someone using it. Good luck! It looks like there have been a bunch of awesome suggestions so far.

• [name]Sydnee[/name]