[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]

[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Holden[/name]

They need two more brothers. What would their names be?

• K

With [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Maeve[/name], [name]Willa[/name], [name]Gemma[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name], and [name]Theodore[/name], [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Holden[/name], I like:

[name]Graeme[/name], [name]Edward[/name], [name]Frederick[/name], [name]Arthur[/name] or [name]Archer[/name] and [name]Desmond[/name] - not sure which my 2 favourites are from that list with your boys’ names, but I think all of them work.

[name]Silas[/name]? [name]Edward[/name]? [name]Charles[/name]? [name]Jacob[/name]? [name]Philip[/name]? [name]Everett[/name]?

For girls I was thinking [name]Amelia[/name] & [name]Chloe[/name], even though you are not asking for girl’s names1

Hmmm, how about:

[name]Abram[/name]
[name]Asa[/name]
[name]Bennet[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Phineas[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]August[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name]

I would love to be able to use [name]Edward[/name], but I’m afraid of having [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Edward[/name]. Dang Twilight…
He has a friend named [name]Charles[/name] who we definitely don’t want to “honor” and that’s all he thinks of when he hears it.
Isn’t [name]Silas[/name] once of the Children of the Corn? Because that’s all I think of when I hear that name…
[name]Jacob[/name] is too Twilight-y too… And too popular for us, way too popular.
[name]Everett[/name] is popular where I live.

As for [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name]: [name]Amelia[/name] is on my middle name list (usually as [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]) and [name]Chloe[/name] is one of my ex’s twins AND my aunt’s really ugly chihuahua (not that all chihuahuas are ugly, [name]Chloe[/name] just doesn’t have any teeth, haha)

Oh poor you. [name]Chloe[/name] is such a beautiful name, but I don’t blame you… I wouldn’t want to be named after a chihuahua with no teeth! And are these your kid’s names, or what? What about:

[name]Maximilian[/name]/[name]Max[/name]
[name]Leopold[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Jeffery[/name]
[name]Madigan[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Heath[/name]
[name]Bellamy[/name]
[name]Evander[/name]

[name]Abram[/name] - all he hears is [name]Abraham[/name] and that’s “too old”
[name]Asa[/name] - its on my middle name list, usually as [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Asa[/name] :slight_smile:
[name]Bennet[/name] - not a fan for some reason… Most B names don’t hit me right
[name]Graham[/name] - I like this, but I’m not sure about him
[name]Phineas[/name] - I never thought about this one! I’ll definitely tell him about handsome [name]Phineas[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name] - his first roommate was a guy named [name]Sam[/name] Pickle, who… Wasn’t very nice. I don’t think he’ll go for it
[name]Elliot[/name] - too… E.T. Which is one of his favorites.
[name]Ezra[/name] - have been thinking of this one a lot
[name]Milo[/name] - he said no to this one
[name]Reed[/name] - not a big fan
[name]Oliver[/name] - too popular
[name]Nathaniel[/name] - know a [name]Nathaniel[/name] that goes by [name]Little[/name] Cup, haha
[name]Felix[/name] - been thinking of this one too
[name]August[/name] - I like this, but not enough for some reason
[name]Arthur[/name] - reminds him of the cartoon

[name]Phineas[/name], [name]Ezra[/name], and [name]Felix[/name]… Hmm…

No, they’re just the only names by boyfriend likes, but I want to have an even top five. It wont be long until we have kids and he wants to have already decided. [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Maeve[/name], and [name]Theodore[/name] are pretty much done deals, we just want wiggle room :slight_smile: I really like [name]Max[/name] and [name]Leopold[/name] from your list :slight_smile: I’ve got a lot to run by him today.

Oh poor you. [name]Chloe[/name] is such a beautiful name, but I don’t blame you… I wouldn’t want to be named after a chihuahua with no teeth! And are these your kid’s names, or what? What about:

[name]Maximilian[/name]/[name]Max[/name]
[name]Leopold[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Jeffery[/name]
[name]Madigan[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Heath[/name]
[name]Bellamy[/name]
[name]Evander[/name]

:slight_smile:

And [name]Hugo[/name]! I don’t know how I miss [name]Hugo[/name]! I love it and I’ve considered replacing [name]Holden[/name] with it, but I’m not sure which one [name]Shannon[/name] prefers.

[name]Bailey[/name] & [name]Felix[/name]

[name]Calvin
Conrad[/name]
[name]Reuben[/name]
[name]Walter[/name]

I had [name]Bailey[/name] on my list for a long time, but I’m worried about the fact that it’s normally a girl’s name.

[name]Milo[/name] and [name]George[/name]