Bruno

I’ve always liked this name for a boy, but I’ve been told it’s too much of a pet’s name to be usable. I’m nowhere near having children yet, but I just want opinions, would it be usable or is it better to just forget about it and have it as a guilty pleasure name/save it for a character/pet/teddy etc?

I know there’s the whole [name]Sacha[/name] [name]Baron[/name] [name]Cohen[/name] character/film issue but I’m not planning on having kids for another five years or so at least so that’ll probably be well in the past by then, so I’m not all that bothered about that.

Probably I would end up pairing it with a traditional middle name like [name]Alexander[/name] or [name]Edward[/name] if I did ever use it.

i like it soundwise, but it does sound like a dogs name to me. I don’t know why. With a traditional middle name, I think it could actually work though. [name]Bruno[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] sounds pretty cool. I also really like it in the middle as [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Bruno[/name]. That’s very cool :slight_smile:

I go immediately to the Dancing with the Stars judge. I never watched the [name]Bruno[/name] movie but I have heard of it. [name]Bruno[/name] seems to belong to, or at least be portrayed by, very over the top and outlandish men. So, to me that makes it unusable but it may not to you. I think it would work best as a unique MN.

I think [name]Bruno[/name] is adorable and it’s quite cool.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Bruno[/name]. Although, the meaning isn’t too exciting “brown”