Brutal honesty opinion on my list { boys } . dont worry i can take it .

Hello , Berries .

I have finally make a common list with names and iam in need for opinions .

List :

[name_m]Amadeus[/name_m]
[name_m]Alaric[/name_m]
Agamemnon
[name_m]Damon[/name_m]
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]
[name_m]Christian[/name_m]
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] " Dare "
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
[name_m]Titan[/name_m]
[name_m]Noble[/name_m] { middle name }
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] { middle name }
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m] " [name_m]Liam[/name_m] "
[name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] " [name_m]Leo[/name_m] "
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m]
[name_m]Orpheus[/name_m]
[name_m]Maximus[/name_m] " [name_u]Max[/name_u] "

Dont mind give me tough opinions . I can handle it :slight_smile:

Also if you dont want to comment on each name you can give me my best names for my list .

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

EDIT : Agamemnon , Titan & possibly Maximus are out .

My favorites off your list:
[name_m]Amadeus[/name_m]
[name_m]Leonardo[/name_m]
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m]

Hmm…
[name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] - I like this name it has an intriguing European sound and looks very strong. I think [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] is a great name!

[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] - I like this name has really cool, intriguing literacy sound. I like the whole appeal of this name it almost has a cartoon quality which I find very cute.

Agamemnon - Weird, would you want to run around with this name if you were a guy?!

[name_m]Damon[/name_m] - I dislike this choice reminds me of demon which isn’t exactly great.

[name_u]Dorian[/name_u] - I like this choice, he has a soft appealing sound and feels very wholesome. [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] is a cool name.

[name_m]Christian[/name_m] - [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I do think fifty shades concerning the name [name_m]Christian[/name_m], he is appealing sounds very soft and has a nice classic edge. However I unfortunately coming from an interfaith family wouldn’t be able to use the name [name_m]Christian[/name_m].

[name_m]Edward[/name_m] - A gorgeous classic name, [name_m]Edward[/name_m] is incredibly handsome feels so masculine! It’s hilarious on the girl forum I saw this suggested as a girl’s name can you imagine a girl being called [name_m]Edward[/name_m]?! So crazy! Anyway back to your list yes I love [name_m]Edward[/name_m] for a boy never thought I’d have to state that.

[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] - [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] biblical classic, [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] sounds great has a very handsome sound and feels very strong. I really like it.

[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] - The association with the tragic love story (despite being my favourite play) is too strong and also [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] feels slightly cheesy. Have you thought of [name_m]Roman[/name_m]?

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] - Despite everybody I know loving [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] I’m not a fan. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] has strong little mermaid association which I find cheesy yes the movie is great but still not keen. Also hate the [name_m]Bas[/name_m] nickname.

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] - I love [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] he’s a handsome choice and has soft appeal. I also like that [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] feels really cowboy, like [name_m]Austin[/name_m].

[name_m]Titan[/name_m] - I like [name_m]Titan[/name_m], he feels very English spy and really handsome. [name_m]Titan[/name_m] is a great choice!

[name_m]Noble[/name_m] - To be honest I think [name_m]Noble[/name_m] is slightly cheesy, I think [name_m]Noble[/name_m] would work as a middle name for a strong classic like [name_m]William[/name_m] but otherwise no way.

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - I love [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], he’s a handsome choice with a range of brilliant nicknames such as [name_m]Xander[/name_m] and [name_u]Alex[/name_u] for example. I also like that [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is always used in history and is such a great classic.

[name_m]Apollo[/name_m] - I really like [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] he’s handsome has a great appeal and looks fresh. [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] works! I adore the connotations surrounding [name_m]Apollo[/name_m].

[name_m]William[/name_m] - My little brother’s name, I love it! [name_m]William[/name_m] has strong historical connotations, feels very regal and looks so handsome. I love the range of nicknames associated with [name_m]William[/name_m] including [name_m]Liam[/name_m] which is a great nickname. [name_m]William[/name_m] is a brilliant name, a good steady classic.

[name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] - A fabulous Italian classic! My brother [name_m]William[/name_m] has the middle name [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] as well as [name_m]John[/name_m] in my head [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] would make a far better flow in that naming combination. Thus it has made me love [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] because the name is brilliant and looks so handsome.

[name_m]Orlando[/name_m] - [name_m]Ah[/name_m] another fantastic name! [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] sounds so fresh and wholesome. Has fabulous Shakespearean connotations and feels stylish. [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] is just such a great name.

[name_m]Orpheus[/name_m] - Ugh no!

[name_m]Maximus[/name_m] - I like [name_m]Maximus[/name_m] he sounds great and sounds intriguing with an almost Germanic stance.

Neat list! I love [name_u]Dorian[/name_u], [name_m]Christian[/name_m], [name_m]Edward[/name_m], [name_m]Romeo[/name_m], [name_m]Apollo[/name_m], [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] and [name_m]Orpheus[/name_m].

[name_m]Amadeus[/name_m]- I don’t know why but it sounds kinda girly
[name_m]Alaric[/name_m]- Depends how you pronounce it. It sounds like more of an old man’s name to me.
Agamemnon- Nope. Nope. Nope. I’m all for the out there names (I love Belphoebe!) but I just can’t get behind Agamemnon.
[name_m]Damon[/name_m]- The vampire diaries is all I can think of
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]- [name_f]Love[/name_f] this. Very very handsome but cute at the same time
[name_m]Christian[/name_m]- It’s alright.
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] " Dare "- I love the nickname but I’m not really a fan of the classic [name_m]Edward[/name_m].
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]- [name_f]Love[/name_f] this name. Top of my list.
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m]- I can’t get behind it because all I can think of is [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f].
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]- [name_f]Love[/name_f] the nickname Bast. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] is cute.
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]- It’s alright. Not a favorite.
[name_m]Titan[/name_m]- No. Could you imagine a book reading, non athletic, freckle faced and wearing glasses boy named [name_m]Titan[/name_m]??
[name_m]Noble[/name_m] { middle name }- I think it works paired with the right name!
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] { middle name }- Cute in the middle.
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m] " [name_m]Liam[/name_m] "- [name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and I like [name_m]William[/name_m] as a strong classic name to back it up
[name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] " [name_m]Leo[/name_m] "- I like [name_m]Leo[/name_m] but I’m not honestly a fan of [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m].
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m]- It’s a funky cool name that reminds me of [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] Bloom.
[name_m]Orpheus[/name_m]- Sorry not a fan.
[name_m]Maximus[/name_m] " [name_u]Max[/name_u] "- I don’t really like [name_u]Max[/name_u] and I can’t get behind [name_m]Maximus[/name_m] at all. Much better on a dog!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] I haven’t been too harsh! Good luck on your list! <3

Favorites: [name_u]Dorian[/name_u], [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
Least Favroites: [name_m]Noble[/name_m], [name_m]Romeo[/name_m], [name_m]Apollo[/name_m], [name_m]Titan[/name_m]

[name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] - Interesting, in a good way
[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] - [name_f]Love[/name_f]
Agamemnon - Not sure. I think it may be a little too out there for a kid
[name_m]Damon[/name_m] - Meh
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u] - [name_f]Love[/name_f] this one
[name_m]Christian[/name_m] - Dislike, but that’s because of personal reasons
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] " Dare " - The name is okay, but I dislike the nn
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] - [name_f]Love[/name_f] it
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] - Honestly, I don’t think anyone will be able to look past the tragic love story. I know its all I see
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] - This is an okay one
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] - A favorite of mine
[name_m]Titan[/name_m] - This seems over the top to me
[name_m]Noble[/name_m] - Kind of silly in my opinion
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - Its alright
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m] - Same as [name_m]Titan[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m] " [name_m]Liam[/name_m]" - I love the name, but severely dislike the nn
[name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] " [name_m]Leo[/name_m] " - [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] this one. Its one of my favorites
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m] - Meh
[name_m]Orpheus[/name_m] - Again, just meh
[name_m]Maximus[/name_m] " [name_u]Max[/name_u] " - I like this one as well. So strong and masculine

[name_m]Amadeus[/name_m]: I like this name, and of course if has a fabulous namesake in [name_m]Mozart[/name_m], but I think I see it in the middle spot-the “[name_f]Ama[/name_f]” beginning just strikes me as distinctly girly for a boy’s first name.
[name_m]Alaric[/name_m]: I like this name-it balances well between cool and weird just perfectly
Agamemnon: No. Sorry-I just can’t image a three year old with this name (or anyone else for that matter, other than a really stern looking old guy with a scary, pointy beard)
[name_m]Damon[/name_m]: ditto “meh”
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]: somehow slightly feminine for me, but still a good name
[name_m]Christian[/name_m]: good solid name (but overused where I live)
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] " Dare ": l like [name_m]Edward[/name_m], but lo-ove Dare as its nickname! For [name_m]Edward[/name_m] itself I prefer [name_m]Edmund[/name_m].
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]: [name_f]LOVE[/name_f]! Strong and handsome and uncommon-it’s one of my favorites on your list
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m]: still too tied to [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] for me. There are names of other distinctly [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] characters I would use, but I mean, [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] is tragic teenage boy who dies-i’mnot feelin it.
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]: love this name! Can be cute for a little boy but also can grow up well I think.
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]: meh-for some random reason I have never liked this name. Maybe because I know a bunch?
[name_m]Titan[/name_m]: too much
[name_m]Noble[/name_m] { middle name }: nice as a middle
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] { middle name }: great middle!
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m]: maybe…
[name_m]William[/name_m] " [name_m]Liam[/name_m] ": [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_f]LOVE[/name_f]. [name_m]William[/name_m] is such a strong, handsome, classical name, and a long-time favorite of mine. I’ve also loved [name_m]Liam[/name_m] for a long time but knew I couldn’t name one son [name_m]William[/name_m] and another [name_m]Liam[/name_m]. Well, using [name_m]Liam[/name_m] as a nickname totally solves that problem. [name_f]IMO[/name_f], this is name perfection. I know it is very popular but it is just so great!
[name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] " [name_m]Leo[/name_m] ": I definitely like just [name_m]Leo[/name_m] better than [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m], but [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m]'s not bad
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m]: Bloom. This is a one-person name to me.
[name_m]Orpheus[/name_m]:I just can’t stand the way this name sounds or looks. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t ask me why, I’m highly irrational haha. I think it may be the “orph” it makes me think of the sound seals make- “Orf! Orf!”
[name_m]Maximus[/name_m]: I think it’s the best “[name_u]Max[/name_u]” name out there (or maybe tied with [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] [name_f]IMO[/name_f]). I like it.

Thank you all !! I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

@alliecat : dont worry about that . i dont find it harsh at all :slight_smile:

PS If you have any combos in your mind , let me know :smiley:

Favorites: [name_u]Dorian[/name_u], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]William[/name_m], [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m], [name_m]Maximus[/name_m]
Like but don’t love: [name_m]Edward[/name_m], [name_m]Damon[/name_m], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Orlando[/name_m], [name_m]Alaric[/name_m]

[name_m]Amadeus[/name_m]- not a fan. big name to live up to
[name_m]Alaric[/name_m]- kind of like it, but don’t love it
Agamemnon- not a fan.
[name_m]Damon[/name_m]- makes me think of matt damon
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]- I really like this name even though it makes me think of [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_m]Christian[/name_m]- makes me think of [name_m]Christian[/name_m] from Nip/[name_m]Tuck[/name_m] and [name_m]Christian[/name_m] [name_m]Bale[/name_m]. Not in a good way.
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] " Dare "- [name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_m]Edward[/name_m], not a fan of the nn
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]- can’t dissociate from Criminal Minds character
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m]- too big of a name to live up too.
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]- love
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]- like it but don’t love it
[name_m]Titan[/name_m]- really dislike it. all those gladiator movies and “Wrath of the Titans” ruined this for me.
[name_m]Noble[/name_m] { middle name }- not a fan of virtue names
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] { middle name }- love
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m]- not a fan
[name_m]William[/name_m] " [name_m]Liam[/name_m] "- adore this
[name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] " [name_m]Leo[/name_m] "- love
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m]- like it a lot
[name_m]Orpheus[/name_m]- too close to “orifice” to be good.
[name_m]Maximus[/name_m] " [name_u]Max[/name_u] "- so cute

[name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] - growing on me the more I look at it but might be awkward if he turns out to be rubbish at music
[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] - don’t mind this one
Agamemnon - er, no
[name_m]Damon[/name_m] - like
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u] - a bit girly
[name_m]Christian[/name_m] - like
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] " Dare " - like
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] - ok
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] - not a huge fan
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] - like
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] - like
[name_m]Titan[/name_m] - nope
[name_m]Noble[/name_m] { middle name } - ok as a middle name
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] { middle name } - love [name_m]Alexander[/name_m].
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m] - quite like
[name_m]William[/name_m] " [name_m]Liam[/name_m] " - like
[name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] " [name_m]Leo[/name_m] " - like
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m] - it’s ok
[name_m]Orpheus[/name_m] - nope
[name_m]Maximus[/name_m] " [name_u]Max[/name_u] " - prefer just “[name_u]Max[/name_u]” on its own.

If you like Greek mythological names that aren’t too out there, maybe ones like [name_m]Hector[/name_m] or [name_m]Jason[/name_m] (both heroes) could fit the bill?
Other ideas from general mythology:
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m]
[name_u]Loki[/name_u]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_m]Troy[/name_m]

[name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] - not bad, but kind of melodramatic
[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] - one of my favorites
Agamemnon - way too much
[name_m]Damon[/name_m] - nice
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u] - meh
[name_m]Christian[/name_m] - meh
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] " Dare " - meh
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] - meh
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] - bleh!
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] - love
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] - like a lot
[name_m]Titan[/name_m] - too much
[name_m]Noble[/name_m] { middle name } - nms
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] { middle name } - love
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m] - too much
[name_m]William[/name_m] " [name_m]Liam[/name_m] " - love
[name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] " [name_m]Leo[/name_m] " - meh
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m] - nice
[name_m]Orpheus[/name_m] - too much
[name_m]Maximus[/name_m] " [name_u]Max[/name_u] " - nms

I like:

[name_m]Alaric[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m]
[name_m]Edward[/name_m]
[name_m]Noble[/name_m]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

Thank you all :slight_smile:

@bungo : Thanks for the suggestions !! I love [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] ,[name_u]Loki[/name_u] & [name_u]Robin[/name_u] { middle name } .

[name_m]How[/name_m] you all feel about [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] ?

[name_m]Amadeus[/name_m]- Not a big fan
[name_m]Alaric[/name_m]- I don’t think people will be able to pronounce it
Agamemnon- too long in my opinion
[name_m]Damon[/name_m]- I really like this one!
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]- I envision it on an older person
[name_m]Christian[/name_m]- I like it and I like the nickname [name_u]Chris[/name_u]
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] " Dare "- I love Dare it’s so cute! And [name_m]Edward[/name_m] is a nice name for once he gets older.
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]- Really like this one! Nice and old-fashioned but not too outdated.
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m]-[name_m]Don[/name_m]'t really like this. I think he would get teased.
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]- I really like this one! It sounds nice and sophisticated.
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]- [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] this name! I think it’s so cute on a little boy!
[name_m]Titan[/name_m]- I don’t really like this one.
[name_m]Noble[/name_m] { middle name }-I do kind of like this as a middle name.
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] { middle name }- I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] the name [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]!!
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m]- I don’t really like this one
[name_m]William[/name_m] " [name_m]Liam[/name_m] "- Why not just name him [name_m]Liam[/name_m]? But I like [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m] either way.
[name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] " [name_m]Leo[/name_m] "- Why not just [name_m]Leo[/name_m]? I love [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and I think [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] is kind of cute.
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m]- Reminds me of the city too much. No go for me.
[name_m]Orpheus[/name_m]- I don’t really like this one either.
[name_m]Maximus[/name_m] " [name_u]Max[/name_u] "- I prefer just [name_u]Max[/name_u] but I do like [name_m]Maximus[/name_m] a lot it’s cute!

Isn’t it funny, six names off your list are the names of some of my cousins - my family must have very similar taste to you! My favourites would be [name_m]Christian[/name_m], [name_m]Edward[/name_m] (gosh, I love [name_m]Edward[/name_m] and I like the originality Dare - [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] is adorable though as well!), [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] and [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m]. [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] would be fab! Good luck.

You have very well named cousins @ciottolo :smiley:

[name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] for me is perfection but i think i will go with two middles ( iam not sure yet ) . Can someone suggest a second middle for [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] ?

@bellerose - Why thank you - I would love to take credit for their names, but unfortunately, I can only encourage others to use them. Oh, I do adore [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], and something like [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Noble[/name_m] or [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Prosper[/name_m] (guilty pleasure middle there!) would be perfect. Would you like something a bit longer or shorter? [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] has lovely flow, but some might consider it slightly lengthy… I’ll come back if I think of any more!

This list is gorgeous. The only ones I would take off are Agamemnon and [name_m]Titan[/name_m]. My favourites are [name_m]Orpheus[/name_m], [name_m]William[/name_m], [name_m]Damon[/name_m], [name_m]Orlando[/name_m], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_m]Alaric[/name_m].

Now, when your list of boys is filled to the brim with romantic beauty why on earth would you bestow such a name as Wolfsbane or [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] on a little pink fluffy girlie babe?

[name_m]Amadeus[/name_m]–love it as a mn
[name_m]Alaric[/name_m]–love it!
Agamemnon–mn
[name_m]Damon[/name_m]–no
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]–female to me
[name_m]Christian[/name_m]–unless he’s agnostic/atheist/Buddhist, etc.
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] " Dare "–Dare is a stretch…not really a fan
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]–strong, but too religious
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m]–love it
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]–love it
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]–My favorite
[name_m]Titan[/name_m]–if he’s big
[name_m]Noble[/name_m] { middle name }–nice
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] { middle name }–first name!!
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m]–love it
[name_m]William[/name_m] " [name_m]Liam[/name_m] "–handsome
[name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] " [name_m]Leo[/name_m] "–smart
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m]–mn
[name_m]Orpheus[/name_m]–rather dark
[name_m]Maximus[/name_m] " [name_u]Max[/name_u] "–cute

@ ciottolo : [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Noble[/name_m] & [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] are gorgeous !! [name_f]Love[/name_f] them !! I dont mind big combos . Thank you :slight_smile:

@[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] : Agamemnon and [name_m]Titan[/name_m] are propably my least favorite from my list , i just put them in the list to see what others think about them . As for girls , What can i say ? I try different styles from mythology to masculine to virtue but nothing feels right to me . In boys i know my style but in girls iam so lost :frowning: .

@rkrd : I cant use Alexander as a first . I dont want a junior :smiley: