Bryce Dallas Howards new baby girl

is named [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Jean[/name] [name]Howard[/name]-[name]Gabel[/name]…[name]Beatrice[/name] seems to be getting popular!

Yeah, [name]Beatrice[/name] is getting more popular. I could kind of care less, though, lol, [name]Beatrice[/name] is one name Nameberry seems to love that I just can’t stand. It’s a fine, classic name, but so boring to me. I would much rather meet a [name]Beatrix[/name]. [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Jean[/name] is sweet in a way, though.

I love [name]Beatrice[/name], so I practically screamed when I saw this! I don’t want it to get popular! Oh well, I like [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Jean[/name]. Its’ vingate-cute.

• [name]Athena[/name]

I love [name]Beatrice[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name] but our surname sounds like Ball-tiss so it becomes a tongue twister. I tried to get away with [name]Beatrix[/name] Ball-tiss but it has been a no-go! Oh well, I’m happy to see others use this beautiful name :slight_smile: [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Jean[/name] is pretty.

Although I prefer [name]Beatrix[/name], I like the sweet and vintage combo of [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Jean[/name]. For someone with a unisex name ([name]Bryce[/name]), it’s refreshing to hear she chose something more traditional for her two children ([name]Beatrice[/name]'s older brother is named [name]Theodore[/name] - another great name).

I prefer [name]Bee[/name]/[name]Bea[/name] as nicknames over [name]Beatrice[/name]. The name doesn’t really excite me.

[name]Beatrice[/name] really good name and so popular, i like it.

It’s interesting too that [name]Beatrice[/name] shares several letters that [name]Bryce[/name] does. Maybe a way to indirect and creative name her after after herself?

I love [name]Bea[/name]/[name]Bee[/name] I heard of the nick name [name]Bea/name has anyone else heard this?

[name]Bee[/name] as a nick name really too good.

[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Jean[/name] , also good sound… i will also recommend it.