Brylei WDYT?

Brylei -gaelic name.

Interesting. [name]How[/name] is it pronounced? I think it is unique and kind of spunky.

It is pronouced Bry- lee.

That doesn’t look or sound Gaelic. More like a modern invention

I really dislike it, sorry. It reminds me of a combination of [name]Brian[/name] and [name]Kylie[/name], both of which I find dated and unattractive.

Unfortunately I have to agree that it doesn’t look the slightest bit Gaelic. It looks like a yooneek spelling. Sorry. :frowning:

Dislike. Looks made up and I hate [name]Bri[/name] names, they seem a little cheap/dated eg [name]Brielle[/name], [name]Brianna[/name]. Bricen etc etc

I actually really like the sound of it. :smiley: Kind of reminds me of [name]Bryony[/name], or [name]Bridie[/name], but I like it much more than those.

I’m just not a fan of the spelling. I’d be tempted to go with the phoenetic spelling of [name]Brylee[/name] myself. I think [name]Brylee[/name] looks quite pretty.

I agree with pps that it seems made-up/trendy. And I also don’t really like [name]Bri[/name]-names. Sorry!

Brylei is not considered a name by Behind the Name: Name Search - Behind the Name

[name]Briley[/name] is a user submitted name on BTN (meaning it’s more than likely made up): User-submitted name Briley - Behind the Name. This just sounds like [name]Riley[/name] with a B tacked on.

I like the way it sounds, but the spelling is sort of confusing - she’ll have issues with people thinking she mistyped [name]Brylie[/name] on her resume, that kind of thing (and it also affects pronunciation).

If you are serious about possibly using Brylei…I would highly recommend you spell it [name]Brylie[/name]. I actually know a girl with this name and I personally like it. However she will have to be constantly correcting people if you spell it Brylei.

I like the sound, but the spelling is confusing. [name]Brylie[/name], or [name]Briley[/name], or maybe even [name]Bryleigh[/name] would be better.

This was my husbands first choice for a name for our daughter but i did not like it so it ended up her middle name for almost a year. I eventually changed it because i just could not like the name no matter how hard i tried. Having said that I only got compliments on the name most people liked it better than the name i wanted.

My cousin’s name is [name]Brylee[/name]. Spelled this way <<

Yooniq. I agree with other posts, [name]Briley[/name] or [name]Brylee[/name] if you really like the pronunciation. [name]Bryony[/name] or [name]Bridie[/name] if you’re open to similar alternates.