Bryn, Grace, Mae and more!

Our daughter is due in three weeks and we still can’t come up with a name that we both like. (I want [name]Grace[/name], he wants [name]Bryn[/name].) Our 18-month old is [name]Elizabeth[/name]. Middle name for [name]Baby[/name] #2 is a family last name, but here are all our first name options. Thoughts? Help! Anything would be appreciated…

[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Marian[/name] “[name]Mae[/name]”
[name]Bryn[/name]
[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Emma[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name]

[name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Abigail[/name] for sure! [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Grace[/name] sounds great, but since you are already using a family last name for the middle, we’ll have to see how they work together! Congratulations on #2!

[name]Elizabeth[/name] is such a charming, classic name! I think you need something equally classic and charming for her little sister. I think [name]Grace[/name] definitely fits the bill for this, so my inkling is to side with you. :slight_smile: [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] are fabulous together. I also think [name]Sophie[/name], [name]Emma[/name], [name]Abigail[/name], and [name]Hannah[/name] would work well–especially [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name]. I would love seeing either of those paired with [name]Elizabeth[/name].

Good luck!

[name]Grace[/name], [name]Abigail[/name], and [name]Hannah[/name] get my votes from your list. They sound wonderful with [name]Elizabeth[/name]. All three are classic and feminine and sweet.

[name]Hannah[/name], [name]Abigail[/name], and [name]Sophie[/name] are great with [name]Elizabeth[/name]. [name]Sophia[/name] would be better than [name]Sophie[/name], but that’s fine :slight_smile:

[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Grace[/name] or [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Grace[/name] would be lovely. [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Bryn[/name] is nice too.

I think [name]Abigail[/name] fits best with [name]Elizabeth[/name]. Followed by [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Emma[/name]. [name]Lovely[/name] choices! Agree with pp [name]Sophia[/name] (rather than [name]Sophie[/name]) would be perfect with [name]Elizabeth[/name].