Bryndle and Audelia

These were two names I found on a baby birth announcement website that are not listed on nameberry.

1 Like

I like Audelia! Bryndle on the other hand… not so much. My niece’s name is Brynnley, which is also not listed and is close to Bryndle.

Audelia’s pretty cute - reminds me of [name]Aurelia[/name], which I absolutely love. Bryndle looks misspelled and that’s a big pet peeve of mine.

1 Like

[name_f]Bryndle[/name_f], like Br-in-dul? Idk I dont really like that that much but Audelia is pretty. I’m biased bc my middle name is Audelia & I go by [name_f]Lia[/name_f] but any way to pronounce it is cute. Although they might grow up having a hard time spelling it and getting it mispronounced🤐

I prefer [name_u]Bryn[/name_u] and [name_f]Odelia[/name_f].

I agree, Audelia is pretty and unique, while [name_f]Bryndle[/name_f] is… awful

[name_f]Bryndle[/name_f] seems like it belongs in a category including [name_m]Argyle[/name_m], [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], [name_f]Velvet[/name_f], [name_f]Brocade[/name_f], Dapple, [name_u]Gray[/name_u], and [name_u]Sorrell[/name_u].

Audelia is nice. [name_f]Bryndle[/name_f] sounds like a service offered by an ISP provider with spelling issues. :slight_smile: