Brynn or Brooklyn?

Which name do you like better, [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] or [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]? My husband and I are torn between the two. [name_m]Just[/name_m] trying to get a quick survey! :slight_smile: Thanks for your input!

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]!
Not a fan of [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]. I prefer [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] or [name_f]Bree[/name_f]!

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] for sure!

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]!!! :slight_smile:

Another vote for [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]!

I’m going to be standing out from the crowd but I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]! It is definitely trendy but I just really like it. [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] is a gorgeous nickname and imo aged well :).

Honestly you can’t go wrong with either. It depends on how much popularity is a factor to you. If you don’t mind popularity then [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] is great however if it does go with [name_f]Brynn[/name_f].

I much prefer [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]. I also like [name_u]Brooke[/name_u].

[name_u]Bryn[/name_u], but only if spelled with one n.
There is so much beauty in Welsh names, but the deliberate misspelling just looks wrong to my eyes as a big fan of Welsh.

This is hard! I think I slightly prefer [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u], only because of the nickname [name_u]Brook[/name_u]! But I do love [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] too!

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] or Brynley!
I’m really not a fan of [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] but think [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] is cute.

I vote for [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]

Another vote for [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]!

I like [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] more.

Definitely [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]! I’m not a massive fan of [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]. I can only think of the place.

I’m going to jump on the [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] bandwagon. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it! [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] is nice but seems a little trendier, although nn [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] is lovely.

I am a recent lover of [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u], especially with the nn [name_u]Brooke[/name_u]. [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] is too short and seems abrupt for me; I prefer it as a middle name. This may be a stretch butttt you could do Brooklyn and call her [name_u]Bryn[/name_u]…maybe? Might be too much, but just a thought.

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] gets my vote. I prefer [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] over [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u].

Definitely [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]!

I don’t know with this one. Maybe [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] nn [name_u]Bryn[/name_u], like a PP suggested would be cool! [name_u]Bryn[/name_u]'s one letter off my own name so I never cared for it, but it’s nice. A little abrupt, though. I do love [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]!