Brynn or Brooklyn?

Which name do you like better for a girl… [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] or [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]?

Thank you!

I like [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] better!

I really like [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]–distinctive, energetic and strong!

It depends on the vibe you’re going for! I like them both but neither are my style. I think [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] edges out [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] for me, though.

I prefer [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] for a girl. [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] makes me think of Uncle [name_u]Bryn[/name_u] from [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] & [name_u]Stacey[/name_u].

1 Like

Another vote for [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]! Very pretty, more uncommon, and I think it’s sweet with some strength and edge behind it.

Absolutely [name_f]Brynn[/name_f].

[name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]. Definitely [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]!

I love [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]!

Today, my vote goes to [name_f]Brynn[/name_f].
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] is a beautiful and refreshing name! [name_m]Calm[/name_m], sweet and elegant. Uncommon but not unheard-of.
[name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] is nice too. I adore the modern, energetic and wild vibe I get from [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u].

I love both but I think I may prefer [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]! :blush:

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]! [name_u]Love[/name_u] that. I feel like [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] is a little trendy

1 Like

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]!! Lively, light and sweet with something tough thrown in

I like [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] a bit better.

I think [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] is the more popular of the two choices. I hear it frequently. However I prefer [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] better

[name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] is lovely.

I like both for a girl, [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] a tiny more.

I’ve never been a huge fan of [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u], but I do like it more than [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]. I’m sure this is just me, but it has always remind me of “brine” I like [name_f]Brynna[/name_f] or [name_f]Brianna[/name_f] more.

I prefer [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u], in part because I really like [name_u]Brooke[/name_u]/[name_u]Brook[/name_u].