I was writing up mine after being prompted to by my psychologist and I thought it would be fun to share and for others too.
Maybe we can get some inspiration from each other because my list is quite bleak and boring at the moment. Big and small achievements are included so that’s why some might seem more adventurous and others more tame or normal.
- Learn Italian.
- Go to University.
- Visit every [name_u]Tate[/name_u] Gallery/Museum in the UK.
- Learn to use chopsticks.
- Climb [name_m]Ben[/name_m] [name_f]Nevis[/name_f].
- Visit every Scottish island.
- Bathe an elephant (my dream since I was like 2 or 3).
- Learn some sign language.
- Donate blood.
- [name_u]Read[/name_u] a 100 books a year.
- Visit every continent.
- Have my own bee hive.
- Learn to play poker.
- [name_f]Do[/name_f] at least 200 hours of volunteer work a year.
- See the northern lights.
- Visit lavender fields in [name_f]Provence[/name_f].
- Learn to play chess properly
- Find my passion in life.
- Get married.
- Have children.
- Plant a vegetable garden.
- Go on a blind date (my grandparents met that way and were married for 50 years so you never know!).
- Learn to waltz.
- [name_f]Do[/name_f] a forwards and backward roll.
I’d love to know what’s on your list!