Build a Life Dice Game! Part 1

DW: [name_f]Lorelai[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. Tanned skin, dark brown hair, brown eyes. Level-headed,motivated, smart, generous.
DH: [name_u]Reed[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]. [name_u]Light[/name_u] brown hair, blue eyes. Sociable, competitive, witty, thoughtful.

Year 1 (Age 22)

1. Live in [name_f]Miami[/name_f], [name_f]Florida[/name_f] with BFF [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]. We love going to the beach and sipping margaritas.
  2. I am a senior college student studying sociology, hoping to work for non-profit organizations after graduation. I work as a tutor for low-income children at an elementary after-school program.
  3. Reed is 22, another university student from my school. We meet at the homecoming football game when one of his buddies “accidentally” shoves him into me from the row behind me. I thought [name_u]Reed[/name_u] and his friends were a little annoying at first, but as the game went on found his outgoing and spontaneous personality very attractive.

Year 2 (Age 23)
4. [name_u]Reed[/name_u] proposes after we’ve dated for one year. He takes me on a sunset walk along the beach after a romantic dinner at our favorite restaurant. After finding a quiet spot, he goes down on one knee. Of course, I say yes! The ring looks like https://www.brilliantearth.com/Waverly-[name_f]Diamond[/name_f]-[name_m]Ring[/name_m]-(1/2-ct.-tw.)-White-[name_m]Gold[/name_m]-BE1D64-3957961/
5. We get married in the fall at a stunning church with windows overlooking the sea. Our guests include our closets friends and family members. I wear this ethereal Watters gown https://www.watters.com/willowby/products/galatea. Our reception is at a nearby hotel and we dance late into the night. Our first dance song is [name_u]Lucky[/name_u] by [name_m]Jason[/name_m] Mraz and [name_u]Colbie[/name_u] Caillat.
6. We go to Cape Town, [name_u]South[/name_u] [name_f]Africa[/name_f] for our honeymoon.

Year 3 (Age 24)
7. We relocate to [name_u]Charleston[/name_u], [name_u]South[/name_u] [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] for my first job. We move into a small one bedroom apartment with just enough room for our small amount of furniture and wedding gifts.

DW(20): Selena Michelle Rivers (nee Solace)
—Brown hair, Blue eyes, Short
—compassionate, sarcastic and hard working
DH(22): Landon Maverick Rivers
—Black hair, Green eyes, Tall
—intelligent, Supportive and witty

Year 0(20): I live in New York City, New York with my best friend, Faith Evangeline Collins. We rent an apartment it’s nice for now it’s definitely not where I want to be forever though. Thankfully we’re close to campus and have access to many fun activities to do around the city.
I’m currently in my second year of University studying Elementary Education. I hope to get a job as an elementary school teacher after I graduate.
I have a part-time job as a barista at a local cafe. I don’t hate it but I also don’t like it. It just helps pay the bills.

Year 1(21): Landon is 23 and works as a tutor for children after school. I met Landon at work. It was just another day at the cafe until a new customer came in. He was tall with Shaggy black hair and emerald green eyes. I don’t know if it was love at first sight but I definitely felt something for him. When he paid for his order he slipped me his number and that’s the start of our love story.

Year 2(22): After dating for 1 year, Landon proposes! It is soon, but we both know it is right. It was the night of our first anniversary. We went out on a date night to celebrate which consisted of going to all of our favourite places where we had fond memories. At the end of the night Landon got down on his knee and popped the question I of course said yes as I knew he was the person I wanted to be with the rest of my life.
https://www.bbbgem.com/8mm-round-cut-morganite-and-diamond-engagement-ring-14k-rose-gold-6-claw-prongs-halo-band/

Wedding planning is stressful, but finally you get married in the summer, in an old mansion, and it is as beautiful as you had always dreamed. I wear

, and Landon wears . We both look amazing! Our first dance song is Can’t Help Falling In Love by Ingrid Michaelson.
For our honeymoon Landon and I went to Tokyo, Japan.

Year 3(23): We come back home to start our life as a married couple. Landon and I move to a new townhouse making the decision to stay in New York. We like our new home right now it’s good for the two of us but we both agree to move when we start growing a family.

DW: Ophelia [name_f]Florence[/name_f] McVarsey (25)
DH: Grayson [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (27)

Year 0 (25): You live in Charleston, [name_u]South[/name_u] [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] with your best friend, Chloe [name_f]Grace[/name_f] Stephenson (25). You’re a student studying biology and aspire to be a surgeon after you graduate. You also have a part time job as a cashier at a grocery store. You don’t mind working here as it’s only part time.

Year 1 (26): You meet Grayson [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (28) at a party they have black hair and grey eyes, they are a personal trainer… it was love at first sight.

Year 2 (27): After dating for 6 months, they propose! It is soon, and you’re not sure if it feels right. He proposes in a fancy restaurant however you say no! He proposes again 18 months later on the beach in [name_f]Bora[/name_f] [name_f]Bora[/name_f], this time you say yes! Your ring looks like this: https://www.josephjewelry.com/engagement-rings/filigree-marquise-diamond-solitaire-ring-103895. Wedding planning is stressful, but finally you get married in the spring. You get married on a golf course, and it is as beautiful as you had always dreamed. There’s a navy blue and silver theme. You wear a Galina Signature Beaded Stretch Crepe Wedding Dress. [name_u]Grayson[/name_u] wears a white shirt and navy braces and bow-tie. You both look amazing! Your first dance song is Can’t Take my Eyes off you by [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_f]Valli[/name_f] and the 4 Seasons. Your favourite part is the afterparty you have at a hotel! For your honeymoon, you go to Cape Town, [name_u]South[/name_u] [name_f]Africa[/name_f], you visit all the beautiful beaches there!

Year 3 (28): You come back home to start your life as a married couple. You and [name_u]Grayson[/name_u] move in to a new condo in your hometown [name_u]Charleston[/name_u].

Part 1: [name_u]Love[/name_u] & Marriage

Louis [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Turner[/name_m], 23
[name_u]Dusty[/name_u] blonde hair, light blue eyes, average build. Very creative. Loves to spend time with friends and loves animals.

Hailey [name_f]Marissa[/name_f] [name_u]Chance[/name_u], 21 (you)
Dark, shiny, long brown hair and green eyes. Rather thin and very smart. Enjoys reading, playing board games, and volunteering at the animal shelter.

Year 0: 21 years old
You live with your best friend [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] Zuckerman in an apartment in Seattle, [name_m]Washington[/name_m]. It’s a pretty large apartment with a kitchen, living room, two bathrooms and two bedrooms. You love going to the Olympic Sculpture [name_u]Park[/name_u] with a good book.
You are a junior in college and you want to be a veterinarian after you graduate. Currently, you have a part-time job as a hostess at Applebee’s.

Year 1: 22 years old
You meet [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Turner[/name_m], an architect, who is 24 years old. You met at a museum, where you were studying for an upcoming test. He was walking around alone when you dropped your books, so he helped you pick them up while making small talk. You bond over your love of animals and agree to meet again another time. Yes, classic love story.

Year 2: 23 years old
After dating for ten months, [name_m]Louis[/name_m] proposed! It’s very soon, but neither of you feel any hesitation. Your engagement ring looks like this:

After a lot of hard work on wedding planning, you and [name_m]Louis[/name_m] finally get married in the fall at a lake. It’s beautiful. Your wedding dress looks like this:

[name_m]Louis[/name_m] wears this:
[image_unavailable]
Your first dance is to “[name_m]Can[/name_m]’t Help Falling in [name_u]Love[/name_u]” by [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] Michaelson. For your honeymoon, you go to [name_u]Rio[/name_u] de Janero, [name_u]Brazil[/name_u], where you explore the city and have a great time.

Year 3: 24 years old
You and [name_m]Louis[/name_m] come home and move to a new apartment in Seattle. Although you miss [name_f]Anna[/name_f], you love your new home.

DW: [name_f]Melissa[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] “[name_u]Lisa[/name_u]” Blackwood (née [name_m]Williams[/name_m])
DH: [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] “[name_m]Jack[/name_m]” Blackwood

Year 0 [21 years old]
1 - [name_u]Lisa[/name_u] lives in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_m]York[/name_m] City, [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_m]York[/name_m] with her best friend, [name_f]Ana[/name_f] [name_f]Camila[/name_f] Ibarra. They live in an old industrial-style apartment block, and between school and working hours they enjoy going out together or just relaxing in front of the television.
2 - [name_u]Lisa[/name_u] is a student studying to become a nurse, a job she hopes to hold after she has finished her studies. Currently, she works part-time as a bartender.

Year 1: [22 years old]
3 - [name_u]Lisa[/name_u] meets [name_m]Jack[/name_m], who is 23 years old, at the coffee shop where she works, where she learns that [name_m]Jack[/name_m] is studying to become a doctor. They start talking about their respective careers. [name_u]Lisa[/name_u] falls for him before the conversation is over, but isn’t completely aware of her feelings. [name_m]Jack[/name_m] isn’t extremely handsome, but has an easygoing, everyday look, with brown hair and eyes, and a reasonable build.

Year 2: [23 years old]
4 - After dating for 10 months, they propose! It is soon, but they both know it is right. [name_m]Jack[/name_m] proposes for her one night before bed, with this ring. [name_u]Lisa[/name_u], of course, says yes.
5 - Wedding planning is stressful, but finally they get married in the fall, at this small church, and it is a beautiful event. [name_u]Lisa[/name_u] wears this dress, which she loves, and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] wears this suit. They both look amazing! Their first dance song is to [name_m]Can[/name_m]’t Take [name_f]My[/name_f] Eyes Off You by [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_f]Valli[/name_f] and the 4 Seasons. [name_u]Lisa[/name_u]'s favourite part of the wedding is the end, when she and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] are together.
6 - For their honeymoon, they go to Mykonos, Greece. There, they spend time together at the beach and spending time with one another.

Year 3 - [24 years old]
7 - [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_u]Lisa[/name_u] come back home to start their life as a married couple. They move into this new apartment in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_m]York[/name_m] City. It isn’t glamorous, but they still love it!

Link to Part Two

DW (24) ~ [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] Crowley
— thick wavy, dark brown hair that scrapes the small of her back.
— dark brown - almost black - eyes, with gold flecks.
— light-brown complexion.
— 5’7".

DW (25) ~ [name_u]Mercury[/name_u] [name_f]Elisabetta[/name_f] Peacock
— very curly, deep brown hair to about her chin.
— very dark brown eyes.
— mid-brown complexion, with dark freckles across her face.
— 5’2".

year one (24) ~
[name_f]Artemisia[/name_f] lives in [name_m]Boston[/name_m] with her best friend, [name_f]Severine[/name_f] [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] D’[name_f]Aquitaine[/name_f] (24). She’s currently working as a waitress whilst she studies for a masters in art history. [name_f]Severine[/name_f] is a manager at a small, independent bookstore. A little over a year into her course, [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f] meets a girl named [name_u]Mercury[/name_u] in a little coffee shop. They get along very well, and though they start out as friends, it isn’t long before they fall in love.

year two (25) ~
After a year of dating, on a holiday to Greece, [name_u]Mercury[/name_u] proposes with this ring:

(picked my own, because the links weren’t working). It’s quite soon, but they both know that this is right.

year three (26) ~
Although wedding planning has been quite stressful, it was definitely worth it. [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f] and [name_u]Mercury[/name_u] get married in one of their favourite museums at night in winter, close to the start of the new year. There is no official theme, but everything is magical and quite witchy, especially whilst surrounded by art and artifacts. It’s perfect, and it even snows.
[name_f]Artemisia[/name_f] wears the dress on the left, and [name_u]Mercury[/name_u] the one on the right.

They dance to [name_m]Can[/name_m]’t Help Falling In [name_u]Love[/name_u] at midnight.
They travel to [name_u]Paris[/name_u] for their honeymoon, spending hours each day exploring the Louvre.

year four (27) ~
After coming back to [name_m]Boston[/name_m] to start their lives as wives, [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f] and [name_u]Mercury[/name_u] decide to move into a beatiful little townhouse; everything’s quite compact, but it’s home, and they couldn’t be happier.

DH: [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]- 20, medium-length brown hair, currently dyed light pink. [name_u]Light[/name_u] skin, green eyes, 5’10" and pretty skinny, but still fit.

DH: [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_m]Emmons[/name_m]- 21, curly red hair and lots and lots of freckles. 6’3" and slightly muscular.

Year 0 (Age 20) [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] lives in Los [name_f]Angeles[/name_f], [name_u]California[/name_u]
I live in LA with my best friend, [name_u]Cricket[/name_u] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] Butterfield. We love LA because of the amazing queer scene and art culture. We live in a cozy two-bedroom above a cafe that we love to frequent.
I’m currently a student at USC, getting a bachelor’s in physics and philosophy. In my free time, I work as a nanny for two lovely kids, [name_u]Micah[/name_u], 6, and [name_f]Eris[/name_f], 3, who live down the street.

Year 1 (Age 21)
I met [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] at one of my favorite local queer bars, which I had been attending with a couple of USC friends. When I saw him, he looked handsome and almost intimidating, but then when he smiled at me he immediately seemed kind. I went up to him and started talking about how much I liked the spot, but we quickly got to talking about queer theory, and ended up going back to his place to chat deep into the night, cuddling under the covers. I learned he worked as an intern for the local LGBT center.

Year 2 (Age 22)
After 10 months, [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] proposed to me! We both knew we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together, so the timing was right. We were walking along the docks near my hometown in [name_u]Maine[/name_u], admiring the water, and before I knew it he was down on one knee! Of course, I said yes. The ring had beautiful black diamonds, and even now I can’t stop admiring it. I love him so much!

We got married in the fall, in my parent’s backyard in [name_u]Maine[/name_u], when the leaves were turning. I wore a cool navy three-piece suit with a polka dot burgundy tie, and he was in light blue three-piece wedding suit with a white shirt and a blue bow tie. Our first dance was [name_m]Can[/name_m]’t Take [name_f]My[/name_f] Eyes Off You by [Frankie [name_f]Valli[/name_f] and the 4 Seasons. I cried and laughed and kissed him so many times, no day can compare to that day in my mind.

For our honeymoon, we went to Marrakech, [name_u]Morocco[/name_u], where we visited beautiful gardens, sandy beaches, and local markets, and even rode camels!

Year 3 (Age 22)
We move to a new townhouse on the outskirts of LA, where things are a little quieter, but still close to the city!

DW: [name_f]Helene[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] Fizz Leni (23) - black curly hair, tan complexion, brown eyes
DH: [name_m]Jarvis[/name_m] [name_m]Amedeo[/name_m] [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] (24) - chestnut straight hair, dark brown eyes, fair complexion

Year 0: I live in [name_m]Boston[/name_m], Massachusetts with my best friend since high school, [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] Peeva. Our flat is on the 5th floor, it has two bedrooms for each one of us, and an open concept kitchen, dining and living room. We also have 2 bathrooms and a balcony. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is studying Chemistry in the university and I am studying Economics. I also have a part time job as a receptionist at the local spa hotel.

Year 1: I met [name_m]Jarvis[/name_m] through Facebook. He liked most of my photos and I decided to text him to see what’s going on. We talked on and off for 3 months before we actually met in a nice secluded coffee shop. After we met in person I knew that I liked him and invited him on another date. He is a vet in the vet clinic.

Year 2: After 5 months of dating and me constantly staying at his house, he proposes me one night after a homemade dinner and a movie. The ring: https://www.josephjewelry.com/engagement-rings/filigree-marquise-diamond-solitaire-ring-103895

Year 3: We get married in the hot summer month of [name_u]August[/name_u] in the church our closest only with our closest friends and family. Our first dance song is [name_m]Can[/name_m]’t Take [name_f]My[/name_f] Eyes Off You by Frankie Valli and the 4 Seasons
We go to [name_f]Barcelona[/name_f] for our honeymoon.

Year 4: We come back as a husband and wife and move together in a single family house.

DW: [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Denise[/name_f] Compton ([name_f]Liza[/name_f]) [20] chocolate brown hair, green eyes, extremely smart and pretty also very sweet

DH: [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] ([name_m]Jack[/name_m]) [21] dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, charming personality a jokester

Year 1: 20

Liza in [name_f]Chicago[/name_f], Illinois with her 20 year old best friend [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m]. They live in a nice apartment near campus and are both in their third year. There’s lots of restaurants around that they both go to since they’re both major foodies. [name_f]Liza[/name_f] is studying to become a teacher and in the meantime she has a part time job tutoring kids.

Year 1: 21

Liza meets [name_m]Jack[/name_m] on a blind date [name_f]Claire[/name_f] set up for me. He is 22, graduated last year and is now a reporter. She thinks he’s very handsome and agrees to another date. He loves food as well which is part of the reason. She graduates from college later that year and becomes a teacher.

Year 2: 22

After officially dating for a year [name_m]Jack[/name_m] proposes! It’s soon but they both know it’s right. He takes her to her favorite restaurant to have a second graduation celebration and pops the question over dessert. [name_f]Liza[/name_f] said yes!

Wedding planning is stressful but finally they get married in the Fall. They get married on the beach and it is as beautiful as [name_f]Liza[/name_f] has dreamed. She wears a beautiful vintage dress which she loves and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] wears a vintage suit. They both look amazing! Their first dance song is Thinking Out Loud by [name_m]Ed[/name_m] Sheeran and that was [name_f]Liza[/name_f]’s favorite part of the wedding. For their honeymoon they go to [name_u]Paris[/name_u], [name_f]France[/name_f].

Year 3: 23

They come back home to start their life as a couple and move to a beautiful townhouse close to [name_f]Claire[/name_f]’s house. They both are in love with the house and start decorating right away.

Part 1: Love & Marriage

DW: [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_m]Elian[/name_m], 22, green eyes & dark brown hair
DW: [name_u]Noa[/name_u] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u], 23, brown eyes & light brown hair

Year 0: 21

You live in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] City with your best friend, [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]. They live in a small 2 bed/1 bath apartment that has a small fire escape garden.
You are a college senior majoring in architecture. After graduation you plan to be an architect. You also have a part time job as an [name_m]Uber[/name_m] [name_m]Driver[/name_m]. You do not like this job, but you need it.

Year 1: 22

You meet [name_u]Noa[/name_u] at a party. [name_u]Noa[/name_u] is 23, and has dark brown eyes and shoulder length, wavy, light brown hair. She is in med school. You and [name_u]Noa[/name_u] become friends first, but it quickly turns into something more.

Year 2: 23

After dating for 1 year, she proposes! It is soon, but you both know it is right. The ring: https://www.tiffany.com/engagement/shop/engagement-rings/gold/tiffany-setting/?trackpdp=bg&origin=engagement&search_params=param+0/0/0/0/0/0/GRP10002 Do
You say yes

Wedding planning is stressful, but finally you get married in the summer. You get married at a museum, and it is as beautiful as you had always dreamed. You wear a bohemian, open backed BLDHN Graphic [name_f]Lace[/name_f] Gown, which you love, and your SO wears an old-hollywood, open back, silky Reformation gown. You both look amazing! Your first dance song is Can’t Help Falling In Love by Ingrid Michaelson.
For your honeymoon, you go to Mykonos, Greece.

Year 3: 24

You come back home to start you life as a married couple. You and [name_u]Noa[/name_u] move to a new apartment in NYC.

DW: [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Virginia[/name_f] [name_m]Dodson[/name_m] nee [name_m]Hammond[/name_m] [20]
DH: [name_u]Charles[/name_u] [name_u]Walter[/name_u] [name_m]Dodson[/name_m] [20]

Year 0:
[name_u]June[/name_u] [20] lives in an apartment in [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], [name_u]Arizona[/name_u] with her best friend [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] [name_m]Norman[/name_m]. [name_u]June[/name_u] is in college studying to become a teacher and works part time as a freelance writer.

Year 1:
[name_u]June[/name_u] [21] meets [name_u]Charles[/name_u] [21] at a bar. They both attend the same college.

Year 2:
After dating for 8 months, [name_u]Charles[/name_u] [22] and [name_u]June[/name_u] [22] get engaged. [name_u]Charles[/name_u] and [name_u]June[/name_u] are married in the Fall at the courthouse. Their first dance is to Can’t Take [name_f]My[/name_f] Eyes Off You by [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_f]Valli[/name_f] and the 4 Seasons. They go to [name_f]Barcelona[/name_f], Spain on their honeymoon.

Year 3: [name_u]June[/name_u] [23] and [name_u]Charles[/name_u] [23] buy a single family home.

Part 1: [name_u]Love[/name_u] and Marriage

DW: [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalina[/name_f] (Garcia) [name_m]Rodriguez[/name_m], 24 years old, [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is a writer, reader, and massive [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] fan. She’s a Hufflepuff. She has dark brown hair, and hazel eyes. She is 5’3.

DH: [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] [name_m]Rodriguez[/name_m], 24 years old, [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] is an athlete who plays baseball, soccer, and lacrosse. He too loves [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] and is a Ravenclaw. He has dark brown hair, and green eyes. He is 6’1.

Year zero: 24

I live in [name_f]Miami[/name_f], FL, with my best friend, [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] Gutierrez. Our apartment is three bedrooms, and we use the third bedroom as a crafts room/yoga room. There is no real theme of decoration except the fact that there is a color scheme that the whole apartment uses. The colors are navy blue, rose gold, blush, light gray, and dark grey. As we are both from and live in little [name_u]Havana[/name_u] we love to walk around the neighborhood and enjoy the authentic Cuban food. We also love the beach and watching the tourists try to learn how to surf.

I am a 2nd year medical student at the University of [name_f]Miami[/name_f] (Miller). I plan to become a Pediatric Neurologist. I currently have a part-time job as a freelance writer which means I get to work from wherever I please. I love this job because it allows me to work when I have time and I can do it from anywhere even on my phone. It gives me plenty of time to study as much I need to.

Year 1: 25

I met [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] this year. He is 26 and we share the same birthday, [name_f]April[/name_f] 13th, exactly one year apart. [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] is 6’1 and has dark brown hair and green eyes. He is also Cuban and is a [name_m]Junior[/name_m] Prosecutor for the Miami-Dade District Attorney’s office. I knew immediately that he was my soulmate and he’s Cuban so I knew my parents would love him. We met at a bar and talked for hours just sipping on our drinks and sitting at a table in the back until closing.

Year 2: 26

After dating for 8 months, he proposes. It is soon but we both know that it is right. He brought me to our favorite Cuban restaurant and then we go to our favorite spot on the beach, and he has set up a campfire for us to roast marshmallows over. He pulls a lighter from his pocket to light the fire and sits next to me on the towel. We spend the next ten minutes roasting marshmallows and making smores before he gets onto one knee and pulls out the ring (picture #2). It takes me a moment to respond as I am stunned. As I begin to think straight again, he asks “Will you [name_f]Marry[/name_f] me?” Of course, I say yes. He’s my one.

Wedding planning is stressful, but finally we get married in the [name_f]Spring[/name_f]. We get married on the beach at our spot, and it is as beautiful as I had always dreamed. We did a beach theme. I wear a bohemian style wedding dress , which I love, and [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] wears a pair of khakis and an emerald button down with a black tie and we’re both barefoot on the sand. We both look amazing! Our first dance song is All of Me by [name_u]John[/name_u] [name_u]Legend[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite part of the wedding (aside from marrying Josiah) was our walk on the beach when we snuck away from the reception.

For our honeymoon, we go to [name_u]Paris[/name_u], [name_f]France[/name_f]. We spend our days there eating overpriced and disgusting smelling cheese and drinking delicious wine. We spent an entire day on lawn outside the [name_u]Eiffel[/name_u] [name_u]Tower[/name_u]. We took turns reading to each other, we had a picnic lunch, and we had an incredible dinner [name_u]Jules[/name_u] [name_u]Verne[/name_u] in the [name_u]Eiffel[/name_u] [name_u]Tower[/name_u].

Year 3: 27

We come back home to start our life as a married couple. We move into a new single-family house just a few blocks away from my old apartment in little [name_u]Havana[/name_u]. We love the house and can’t wait to start our family in the near future.

DW: [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Day[/name_u] [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] “Betty”, 20, curly brown hair, brown eyes, medium-dark skin, short
DW: [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_m]Evans[/name_m] “Cassie”, 21, long black hair, blue eyes, pale skin, medium height

Year 0 [20]

1. [name_f]Betty[/name_f] lives in [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], [name_u]Arizona[/name_u] with her best friend, [name_u]Maven[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] O’Brien [22]. They rent a two bedroom, two bathroom house just outside the city. Betty’s learned to love it though she hates the heat.

2. [name_f]Betty[/name_f] is in school studying chemistry so she can go to medical school. She wants to be a pediatric surgeon. At the moment, she works part time as a bartender. She enjoys it a lot.

Year 1 [21]

1. [name_f]Betty[/name_f] meets [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] at the gym. [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] is 22 and is finishing a workout and into her workout. [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] gives tours at the [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_m]Art[/name_m] Museum. They bump into each other on Betty’s way in. [name_f]Betty[/name_f] apologizes but [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] reassures her and complimets her. They talk only a few minutes before [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] asks [name_f]Betty[/name_f] on a coffee date.

Year 2 [22]

1. After dating for 8 months, [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] proposes! She gets down on one knee in a park during a picnic date. [name_f]Betty[/name_f] knows it’s extremely soon but she says yes and she loves the ring in all it’s simplicity.
The [name_m]Ring[/name_m]

https://www.bluenile.com/build-your-own-ring/14k-white-gold-engagement-ring_20315

1. [name_f]Betty[/name_f] and [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] are overwhelmed with wedding planning but they finally get married in the summer. It’s a lovely barn wedding and is better than either of them could’ve imagined. It was a simple rustic theme. Their first dance is to [name_u]Lucky[/name_u] by [name_m]Jason[/name_m] Mraz ft. [name_u]Colbie[/name_u] Caillat. [name_f]Betty[/name_f] was so happy with how all the decor came out and how it looked all together.
Betty's Dress

https://www.brides.com/thmb/B26GSzIQ6kgc28ILTMIs0kE4tr8=/800x0/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():format(webp)/5-87bef0ee2ce4476eacd8c2c94c690f03.jpg

Cassie's Dress

https://www.brides.com/thmb/zyeO-QCMsfsMasLVvqCqcD4HynQ=/fit-in/800x415/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():format(webp)/2-3e45f89cde824313aab5d35102ae303c.jpg

1. For their honeymoon, the newlyweds go to [name_u]Rio[/name_u] de Janeiro, [name_u]Brazil[/name_u]. They do lots of exploring around the city streets.

Year 3 [23]

1. After the honeymoon, [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] and [name_f]Betty[/name_f] come back home and move into an apartment together. They decide to move to [name_f]Chicago[/name_f], Illinois so [name_f]Betty[/name_f] can go to her dream school. They love their new home and are so excited to start their life together.

DW (23): [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
DW (23): [name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_f]Elvira[/name_f] [name_f]Darling[/name_f]

year 20
Lived in an apartment in [name_m]Nashville[/name_m] [name_u]Tennessee[/name_u] with best friend [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
Worked as a Dog walker while in college for Engineering
year 21
Meets SO at Claudia’s job while picking up Melodys dog for a walk.
year 22
[name_f]Melody[/name_f] proposes after 6 months [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] says yes
Filigree [name_m]Marquise[/name_m] [name_u]Diamond[/name_u] Solitaire [name_m]Ring[/name_m]
Married in the spring at a lake
Both wear floral dress
Cant take my eyes off you by [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_f]Valli[/name_f] and 4 seasons is first dance song
Go to Cancun Mexico for honey moon
Year 23
Move into new townhouse in [name_m]Portland[/name_m] Oregon