DW: [name_f]Lorelai[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. Tanned skin, dark brown hair, brown eyes. Level-headed,motivated, smart, generous.
DH: [name_u]Reed[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]. [name_u]Light[/name_u] brown hair, blue eyes. Sociable, competitive, witty, thoughtful.
Year 1 (Age 22)
- Live in [name_f]Miami[/name_f], [name_f]Florida[/name_f] with BFF [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]. We love going to the beach and sipping margaritas.
- I am a senior college student studying sociology, hoping to work for non-profit organizations after graduation. I work as a tutor for low-income children at an elementary after-school program.
- Reed is 22, another university student from my school. We meet at the homecoming football game when one of his buddies “accidentally” shoves him into me from the row behind me. I thought [name_u]Reed[/name_u] and his friends were a little annoying at first, but as the game went on found his outgoing and spontaneous personality very attractive.
Year 2 (Age 23)
4. [name_u]Reed[/name_u] proposes after we’ve dated for one year. He takes me on a sunset walk along the beach after a romantic dinner at our favorite restaurant. After finding a quiet spot, he goes down on one knee. Of course, I say yes! The ring looks like https://www.brilliantearth.com/Waverly-[name_f]Diamond[/name_f]-[name_m]Ring[/name_m]-(1/2-ct.-tw.)-White-[name_m]Gold[/name_m]-BE1D64-3957961/
5. We get married in the fall at a stunning church with windows overlooking the sea. Our guests include our closets friends and family members. I wear this ethereal Watters gown https://www.watters.com/willowby/products/galatea. Our reception is at a nearby hotel and we dance late into the night. Our first dance song is [name_u]Lucky[/name_u] by [name_m]Jason[/name_m] Mraz and [name_u]Colbie[/name_u] Caillat.
6. We go to Cape Town, [name_u]South[/name_u] [name_f]Africa[/name_f] for our honeymoon.
Year 3 (Age 24)
7. We relocate to [name_u]Charleston[/name_u], [name_u]South[/name_u] [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] for my first job. We move into a small one bedroom apartment with just enough room for our small amount of furniture and wedding gifts.