Buster or Buddy for a Jr. ?

What do y’all think about using [name]Buster[/name] or [name]Buddy[/name] for a [name]Jr[/name].?

Other ones on our nickname list are:

[name]Ace[/name]
[name]Deuce[/name]

Opinions?Be honest!

Also, do you think [name]Buddy[/name] and [name]Teddy[/name] are horrible together? [name]Theodore[/name] nn [name]Teddy[/name] is my [name]FAVORITE[/name] boys’ name. Unfortunately, I hate [name]Ted[/name] (It reminds be of a middle aged man, just like [name]Jim[/name] does) and my husbands HATES [name]Theo[/name], he says all he can think of is [name]Theo[/name] Huxtable. Sigh.

Honestly I am not a fan of [name]Jr[/name]. names, but if you are going to do that I would at least give him a legitimate name to go by. [name]Even[/name] if he is called [name]Teddy[/name] or [name]Theodore[/name] that would be better than to forever be considered a [name]Jr[/name]. It may be cute when they are babies, but when that child wants to be a bit independent and is forever being called [name]Lil[/name]’ [name]Teddy[/name] or [name]Jr[/name]. or TJ it doesn’t allow much room for individuality.
If he is [name]Theodore[/name] or [name]Teddy[/name] then unless he tells people, no one has to know that he is a [name]Jr[/name] and people won’t have preconceived notions about him.