Bye Bye Wolfie Baby, Hello Hello

aLERT ALERT!!! [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_m]Jenner[/name_m] has announced that she will no longer be using [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] as the first name for her son. So… here are some of my front-runners that I believe have the possibility of being used.

It has been no joke for the stretches being used in baby names, however, how much is too much? A new trend that is ~cool~ for influencers these days is to make sure their child has their own ~emoji~ to be used on social media platforms. A new spotted trend for the 2020s? Let’s see!

In her recent Instagram post, it has not been acknowledged whether the middle name Jacquees will stay in the spot or not. But I would not be surprised if the young [name_m]Jenner[/name_m] uses Jacquees or an alternative like [name_m]Jac[/name_m] as a first name.

Since the name [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] is apart of the nature scheme alongside [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], I think this baby will share a boho chic name as well. At Kylie’s babyshower giraffe decor was spotted as well in her nursery plenty of neutral colors with hints of baby blue were used. Thus a gender neutral name might be a potential possibility!

Possible names??
[name_m]Sirius[/name_m]
[name_u]Crimson[/name_u]
[name_u]Rumi[/name_u]
[name_f]Evening[/name_f]
[name_u]Azure[/name_u]
[name_u]Landon[/name_u]
[name_m]Oz[/name_m]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_u]Rome[/name_u]
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
[name_m]Klaus[/name_m]