• Cameron: 7 (30%)
  • Colby: 2 (9%)
  • Caylin: 1 (4%)
  • Cassidy: 4 (17%)
  • Carly/ Carley: 3 (13%)
  • Clancy: 2 (9%)
  • Courtney: 2 (9%)
  • Corey/ Corrie: 1 (4%)

I’m not a fan of any, and I don’t say that to be rude. What about [name]Cady[/name], as in [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Cady[/name] [name]Stanton[/name], [name]Carter[/name], [name]Carson[/name] (though both are a bit masculine), or [name]Caelan[/name]?

I only like [name]Carley[/name]. It’s cute.

[name]Lemon[/name],
[name]Just[/name] wanted to say I appreciate all of your help and honesty. Unisex names aren’t my style at all either, but you have been so helpful. Thanks! :slight_smile:

PS I just want them all to be happy with the names they pick for the twins., and I don’t want the names to be too matchy (which [name]Kailey[/name] and [name]Riley[/name] are imo). I really like your suggestion of [name]Caelan[/name]. I don’t they would like that spelling but maybe [name]Caylin[/name].

I’m glad that you appreciate my honesty, because I know not everyone does. I, too, want them to be happy with the twins’ names, but not at the cost of the twins’ future feelings on their names. As a twin, I take twin naming very seriously, and I, too, think [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Kailey[/name], in addition to being quite trendy, are too matched.

[name]Caelan[/name] ([name]KAY[/name]-lin) is a Gaelic name, hence the spelling. While I would hope that people would appreciate these “original” spellings, I am aware that some don’t. I just think that [name]Caylin[/name] ruins the name, honestly. [name]Cailin[/name] would be better…

If the spelling might turn them off, perhaps [name]Keelin[/name] would work better. It’s another Irish unisex name. [name]Riley[/name] (and [name]Rory[/name], I might add) are Irish, too.

[name]Cameron[/name] and [name]Colby[/name]…

[name]Hi[/name]! I voted for [name]Cameron[/name], [name]Cassidy[/name] (kind of dated, though), and [name]Clancy[/name].

I hope they find a name they love!

Good luck!