CAF with a story

[name_f]My[/name_f] name is [Louisa, [name_f]Gracelynn[/name_f], [name_f]Faith[/name_f], [name_f]Joy[/name_f], [name_f]Talia[/name_f], [name_u]Kadence[/name_u], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], LN: [name_m]Jenkins[/name_m], [name_m]Reeves[/name_m], Enstone]. When I was 11, I moved to [name_u]Dublin[/name_u] with my father and younger brother. I met the boy who would eventually become the man I married, [Dominic, [name_u]Connor[/name_u], [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], [name_m]Christopher[/name_m], [name_u]David[/name_u], [name_m]Johnathan[/name_m], LN: MacSweeney, [name_m]Davies[/name_m], Radford]. We became best friends and eventually started dating.

When we were 16, I fell pregnant with our first, [Osian, [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_u]Michael[/name_u], [name_m]Jacob[/name_m], Ruben]. We fell in love with him instantly.

2 years later, I gave birth to our first set of twins. They were identical boys. We named them, [Felix, [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_m]Matthew[/name_m], [name_m]Louis[/name_m], [name_u]Aiden[/name_u], [name_u]Riley[/name_u], [name_m]Joshua[/name_m], [name_u]Joseph[/name_u], Callum].

A year later, me and {DH} went on a 2 month trip to [name_u]Nairobi[/name_u]. {DH} proposed to me and I agreed. 10 months later, our wedding took place with the boys as ring bearers and page boys.

A year later, our first daughter was born. We named her [Naomi, [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Leonora[/name_f], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], Calliope]. The boys were ecstatic to have a little sister.

We had now joined a local church where we came to believe that we should not stop [name_m]God[/name_m] from giving us children and we should have as many as he pleases. A year later, our second daughter was born. We named her [Ella-Mae, [name_f]Hallie[/name_f], [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f], [name_f]Niamh[/name_f], Maeva].

Over the next 4 years, we had 4 children born, one after another. First came, a little boy, who was born on {DD2}'s 2nd birthday. We named him [Ewan, [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_m]Kavan[/name_m], Charlie]. The year after was a baby girl, [Erin, [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Nevaeh[/name_f], [name_u]Willow[/name_u], Amalia]. Next was another set of twins, identical boys again. We named them [Rowan, [name_u]Edward[/name_u], [name_u]Jack[/name_u], [name_u]Bobby[/name_u], [name_u]Ollie[/name_u], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], Tristan].

A year after the birth of the twins, {DH} left me for another woman. A year after that, I met another man, [Paul, [name_u]Terry[/name_u], [name_m]Patrick[/name_m], [name_u]Christian[/name_u], Joshua] who had been widowed. He adopted my 8 children and I adopted his 4 so we were one family under one name. He had two girls, aged 8 and 6, named [Lexie, [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Katie[/name_f], [name_f]Amber[/name_f], [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_f]Jennie[/name_f], Daisy-Rae, Zara] and 2 boys, aged 11 and 3, named [Max, [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_u]George[/name_u], [name_m]Zack[/name_m], [name_u]Blake[/name_u], [name_u]Parker[/name_u], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], Daniel].

2 years later, our daughter was born. We named her [Connie, [name_f]Jaida[/name_f], [name_f]Novella[/name_f], [name_u]Willow[/name_u], Emma]. No more pregnancies occurred so we just assumed we were done. However, shortly before Emma’s 4th birthday, the quintuplets were born. 2 girls and 3 boys who we named [Amos, [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], [name_u]Reign[/name_u], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_u]Jordan[/name_u], [name_u]Finley[/name_u], [name_u]Harry[/name_u], [name_u]Easton[/name_u], [name_u]Colby[/name_u], [name_m]Marco[/name_m], [name_m]Myles[/name_m], [name_m]Otto[/name_m] // [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], [name_f]Summer[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_f]Lottie[/name_f], Lola].

That brings us to a total of 19 kids, all under the age of 18. (Proper list below)

DW (34)
exDH (34)
DH (34)
DS1 (18)
DAS1 (17)
DS2 (16)
DS3 (16)
DAD1 (14)
DD1 (13)
DD2 (12)
DAD2 (12)
DS4 (10)
DD3 (9)
DAS2 (9)
DS5 (8)
DS6 (8)
DD4 (4)
DD5 (0)
DD6 (0)
DS7 (0)
DS8 (0)
DS9 (0)

DM: [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_m]Reeves[/name_m]
DF: [name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]

[name_m]Ruben[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] / [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] [name_u]Callum[/name_u]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]
[name_m]Ewan[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Erin[/name_u]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] / [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Ollie[/name_u]

DF: [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
Daisy-Rae [name_f]Amber[/name_f]
[name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u]

[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Connie[/name_u]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]Colby[/name_u] / [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] / [name_u]Easton[/name_u] [name_m]Marco[/name_m] / [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] / [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] name is Kadence Reeves. When I was 11, I moved to [name_u]Dublin[/name_u] with my father and younger brother. I met the boy who would eventually become the man I married, James [Davies]. We became best friends and eventually started dating.

When we were 16, I fell pregnant with our first, Luke. We fell in love with him instantly.

2 years later, I gave birth to our first set of twins. They were identical boys. We named them Noah & Callum.

A year later, me and DH went on a 2 month trip to [name_u]Nairobi[/name_u]. DH proposed to me and I agreed. 10 months later, our wedding took place with the boys as ring bearers and page boys.

A year later, our first daughter was born. We named her Eden. The boys were ecstatic to have a little sister.

We had now joined a local church where we came to believe that we should not stop [name_m]God[/name_m] from giving us children and we should have as many as he pleases. A year later, our second daughter was born. We named her Hallie.

Over the next 4 years, we had 4 children born, one after another. First came, a little boy, who was born on {DD2}'s 2nd birthday. We named him Isaac. The year after was a baby girl, Willow. Next was another set of twins, identical boys again. We named them Rowan, & Tristan.

A year after the birth of the twins, DH left me for another woman. A year after that, I met another man, Joshua who had been widowed. He adopted my 8 children and I adopted his 4 so we were one family under one name. He had two girls, aged 8 and 6, named Lexie & Nora and 2 boys, aged 11 and 3, named Max & Blake.

2 years later, our daughter was born. We named her Novella. No more pregnancies occurred so we just assumed we were done. However, shortly before Emma’s 4th birthday, the quintuplets were born. 2 girls and 3 boys who we named Otto, Finley, Marco, Quinn & Lola.

That brings us to a total of 19 kids, all under the age of 18.

DW (34): [name_u]Kadence[/name_u]
exDH (34): [name_u]James[/name_u]
DH (34): [name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
DS1 (18): [name_m]Luke[/name_m]
DAS1 (17): [name_u]Max[/name_u]
DS2 (16): [name_u]Noah[/name_u]
DS3 (16): [name_u]Callum[/name_u]
DAD1 (14): [name_u]Lexie[/name_u]
DD1 (13): [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
DD2 (12): [name_f]Hallie[/name_f]
DAD2 (12): [name_f]Nora[/name_f]
DS4 (10): [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
DD3 (9): [name_u]Willow[/name_u]
DAS2 (9): [name_u]Blake[/name_u]
DS5 (8): [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
DS6 (8): [name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
DD4 (4) [name_f]Novella[/name_f]
DD5 (0): [name_m]Otto[/name_m]
DD6 (0): [name_u]Finley[/name_u]
DS7 (0): [name_m]Marco[/name_m]
DS8 (0): [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
DS9 (0): [name_f]Lola[/name_f]

1 Like

eloise faith reeves & patrick christian; ex- connor david

luke osian
felix aiden + joshua noah
eden maisie
hallie niamh
charlie ewan
erin willow
thomas bobby + jack edward
step- amber penelope
step- daisy-rae
step- samuel parker
step- blake max
jaida emma
reign jordan + otto harrison + myles alexander + evangeline summer + ophelia lottie

1 Like

my name is eloise gracelynn enstone. when i was 11, i moved to dublin with my father and younger brother. i met the boy who would eventually become the man i married, christopher james macsweeney ‘kit’. we became best friends and eventually started dating.

when we were 16, i fell pregnant with our first jacob michael ‘jake’. we fell in love with him instantly.

2 years later, i gave birth to our first set of twins. they were identical boys. we named them, noah matthew + joseph louis

a year later, kit and i went on a 2 month trip to nairobi. kit proposed to me and i agreed. 10 months later, our wedding took place with our boys as ring bearers and page boys.

a year later, our first daughter was born. we named her naomi leonora. the boys were ecstatic to have a little sister.

we had now joined a local church where we came to believe that we should not stop god from giving us children and we should have as many as he pleases. a year later, our second daughter was born. we named her bonnie ella-mae.

over the next 4 years, we had 4 children born, one after another. first came, a little boy, who was born on bonnie’s 2nd birthday. we named him charlie isaac. the year after was a baby girl, erin willow. next was another set of twins, identical boys again. we named them rowan ollie + edward jack ‘eddie’

a year after the birth of the twins, kit left me for another woman. a year after that, i met another man, patrick joshua ‘paddy’ who had been widowed. he adopted my 8 children and i adopted his 4 so we were one family under one name. he had two girls, aged 8 and 6, named penelope nora ‘penny’ + amber katie and 2 boys, aged 11 and 3, named max daniel + blake lucas.

2 years later, our daughter was born. we named her emma connie. no more pregnancies occurred so we just assumed we were done. however, shortly before emma’s 4th birthday, the quintuplets were born. 2 girls and 3 boys who we named harry amos + alexander myles ‘sacha’ + finley otto ‘finn’ + summer iris + quinn lola

that brings us to a total of 19 kids, all under the age of 18.

dw (34): eloise gracelynn (nee enstone)
-exdh (34): christopher james (macsweeney)
-dh (34): patrick joshua ‘paddy’ (radford)

ds (18): jacob michael ‘jake’
das (17): max daniel (radford)
ds (16): noah matthew
ds (16): joseph louis
dad (14): penelope nora ‘penny’ (radford)
dd (13): naomi leonora
dd (12): bonnie ella-mae
dad (12): amber katie (radford)
ds (10): charlie isaac
dd (9): erin willow
das (9): blake lucas (radford)
ds (8): rowan ollie
ds (8): edward jack ‘eddie’
dd (4): emma connie
dd (0): harry amos
dd (0): alexander myles ‘sacha’
ds (0): finley otto ‘finn’
ds (0): summer iris
ds (0): quinn lola

1 Like

DW (34): [name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_m]Jenkins[/name_m] (nee: Enstone)
exDH (34): [name_u]David[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DH (34): [name_u]Christian[/name_u] “Chris” [name_u]Terry[/name_u] [name_m]Jenkins[/name_m]

DS1 (18): [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Ruben[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DAS1 (17): [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_m]Jenkins[/name_m]
DS2 (16): [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] “Josh” [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DS3 (16): [name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DAD1 (14): [name_u]Lexie[/name_u] [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_m]Jenkins[/name_m]
DD1 (13): [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DD2 (12): [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DAD2 (12): [name_f]Amber[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_m]Jenkins[/name_m]
DS4 (10): [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DD3 (9): [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DAS2 (9): [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Jenkins[/name_m]
DS5 (8): [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DS6 (8): [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DD4 (4): [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Novella[/name_f] [name_m]Jenkins[/name_m]
DD5 (0): [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_m]Jenkins[/name_m]
DD6 (0): [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_m]Jenkins[/name_m]
DS7 (0): [name_m]Myles[/name_m] [name_u]Easton[/name_u] [name_m]Jenkins[/name_m]
DS8 (0): [name_u]Finley[/name_u] “Finn” [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Jenkins[/name_m]
DS9 (0): [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Jenkins[/name_m]

1 Like

DW (34): [name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] Enstone (Reeves)
exDH (34): [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u] MacSweeney
DH (34): [name_u]Christian[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] Enstone
-DS1 (18): [name_m]Ruben[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] MacSweeney
-DAS1 (17): [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] Enstone
-DS2 (16): [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] MacSweeney
-DS3 (16): [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] MacSweeney
-DAD1 (14): [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Amber[/name_f] Enstone
-DD1 (13): [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] MacSweeney
-DD2 (12): [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] MacSweeney
-DAD2 (12): Daisy-Rae [name_f]Zara[/name_f] Enstone
-DS4 (10): [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] MacSweeney
-DD3 (9): [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] MacSweeney
-DAS2 (9): [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] Enstone
-DS5 (8): [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] MacSweeney
-DS6 (8): [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_u]Bobby[/name_u] MacSweeney
-DD4 (4): [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] Enstone
-DD5 (0): [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] Enstone
-DD6 (0): [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] Enstone
-DS7 (0): [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m] Enstone
-DS8 (0): [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Myles[/name_m] Enstone
-DS9 (0): [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Amos[/name_u] Enstone

[name_f]Tala[/name_f], [name_m]Jim[/name_m], [name_u]Chris[/name_u], [name_m]Ben[/name_m], [name_u]Danny[/name_u], [name_u]Joe[/name_u], [name_m]Josh[/name_m], [name_u]Penny[/name_u], [name_f]Edie[/name_f], [name_f]Bea[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_m]Zac[/name_m], [name_f]Amy[/name_f], [name_u]Sam[/name_u], [name_m]Tom[/name_m], [name_u]Eddie[/name_u], [name_u]Billie[/name_u], [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Leah[/name_f], [name_u]Alex[/name_u], [name_u]Harry[/name_u] & [name_u]Finn[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Talia[/name_f] Enstone. When I was 11, I moved to [name_u]Dublin[/name_u] with my father and younger brother. I met the boy who would eventually become the man I married, [name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] MacSweeney. We became best friends and eventually started dating. When we were 16, I fell pregnant with our first, [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Osian[/name_u] MacSweeney. We fell in love with him instantly.

2 years later, I gave birth to our first set of twins. They were identical boys. We named them [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] MacSweeney and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Callum[/name_u] MacSweeney.

A year later, me and [name_u]Connor[/name_u] went on a 2 month trip to [name_u]Nairobi[/name_u]. [name_u]Connor[/name_u] proposed to me and I agreed. 10 months later, our wedding took place with the boys as ring bearers and page boys.

A year later, our first daughter was born. We named her [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] MacSweeney. The boys were ecstatic to have a little sister.

We had now joined a local church where we came to believe that we should not stop Gd from giving us children and we should have as many as he pleases. A year later, our second daughter was born. We named her [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] MacSweeney.

Over the next 4 years, we had 4 children born, one after another. First came, a little boy, who was born on Maeva’s 2nd birthday. We named him [name_m]Kavan[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] MacSweeney. The year after was a baby girl, [name_u]Erin[/name_u] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] MacSweeney. Next was another set of twins, identical boys again. We named them [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] MacSweeney and [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] MacSweeney.

A year after the birth of the twins, [name_u]Connor[/name_u] left me for another woman. A year after that, I met another man, [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]. who had been widowed. He adopted my 8 children and I adopted his 4 so we were one family under one name. He had two girls, aged 8 and 6, named [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Amber[/name_f] [name_u]Terry[/name_u] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Katie[/name_f] [name_u]Terry[/name_u] and 2 boys, aged 11 and 3, named [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Terry[/name_u] and [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_u]Terry[/name_u].

2 years later, our daughter was born. We named her [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]. No more pregnancies occurred so we just assumed we were done. However, shortly before Emma’s 4th birthday, the quintuplets were born. 2 girls and 3 boys who we named [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Terry[/name_u], [name_m]Marco[/name_m] [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] [name_u]Terry[/name_u], [name_u]Easton[/name_u] [name_u]Colby[/name_u] [name_u]Terry[/name_u], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_u]Terry[/name_u], and [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Terry[/name_u].

DW (34): [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Talia[/name_f] (Enstone) (MacSweeney) [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
exDH (34): [name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] MacSweeney
DH (34): [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DS1 (18): [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Osian[/name_u] (MacSweeney) [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DAS1 (17): [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DS2 (16): [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] (MacSweeney) [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DS3 (16): [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Callum[/name_u] (MacSweeney) [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DAD1 (14): [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Amber[/name_f] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DD1 (13): [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] (MacSweeney) [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DD2 (12): [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] (MacSweeney) [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DAD2 (12): [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Katie[/name_f] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DS4 (10): [name_m]Kavan[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] (MacSweeney) [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DD3 (9) [name_u]Erin[/name_u] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] (MacSweeney) [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DAS2 (9): [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DS5 (8): [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] (MacSweeney) [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DS6 (8): [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] (MacSweeney) [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DD4 (4): [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DD5 (0): [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DD6 (0): [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DS7 (0): [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DS8 (0): [name_m]Marco[/name_m] [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DS9 (0): [name_u]Easton[/name_u] [name_u]Colby[/name_u] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Gracelynn[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] Enstone. When I was 11, I moved to [name_u]Dublin[/name_u] with my father and younger brother. I met the boy who would eventually become the man I married, [name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]. We became best friends and eventually started dating.

When we were 16, I fell pregnant with our first, [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]Osian[/name_u]. We fell in love with him instantly.

2 years later, I gave birth to our first set of twins. They were identical boys. We named them [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] & [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m].

A year later, me and [name_u]Connor[/name_u] went on a 2 month trip to [name_u]Nairobi[/name_u]. [name_u]Connor[/name_u] proposed to me and I agreed. 10 months later, our wedding took place with the boys as ring bearers and page boys.

A year later, our first daughter was born. We named her [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f]. The boys were ecstatic to have a little sister.

We had now joined a local church where we came to believe we should not stop [name_m]God[/name_m] from giving us children and we should have as many as he pleases. A year later, our second daughter was born. We named her Ella-Mae [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f].

Over the next 4 years, we had 4 children born, one after another. First came, a little boy, who was born on Ella-Mae’s 2nd birthday. We named him [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]. The year after was a baby girl, [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]. Next was another set of twins, identical boys again. We named them [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u].

A year after the birth of the twins, [name_u]Connor[/name_u] left me for another woman. A year after that, I met another man, [name_u]Christian[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_u]Terry[/name_u], who had been widowed. He adopted my 8 children and I adopted his 4 so we were one family under one name. He had two girls, aged 8 and 6, named [name_u]Lexie[/name_u] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] & [name_f]Katie[/name_f] [name_f]Amber[/name_f], and 2 boys, aged 11 and 3, named [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Max[/name_u] & [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_m]Zack[/name_m].

2 years later, our daughter was born. We named her [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Novella[/name_f]. No more pregnancies occured, so we just assumed we were done. However, shortly before Emma’s 4th birthday, the quintuplets were born. 2 girls and 3 boys who we named [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]Finley[/name_u], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Reign[/name_u], [name_u]Easton[/name_u] [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Lola[/name_f] & [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f].

DW (34): [name_f]Gracelynn[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_u]Terry[/name_u] (Davies) (Enstone)
exDH (34): [name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DH (34): [name_u]Christian[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DS1 (18): [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]Osian[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DAS1 (17): [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DS2 (16): [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DS3 (16): [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DAD1 (14): [name_u]Lexie[/name_u] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DD1 (13): [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DD2 (12): Ella-Mae [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DAD2 (12): [name_f]Katie[/name_f] [name_f]Amber[/name_f] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DS4 (10): [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DD3 (9): [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DAS2 (9): [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_m]Zack[/name_m] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DS5 (8): [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DS6 (8): [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DD4 (4): [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Novella[/name_f] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DD5 (0): [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DD6 (0): [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DS7 (0): [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DS8 (0): [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Reign[/name_u] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
DS9 (0): [name_u]Easton[/name_u] [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]

1 Like

My name is [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_m]Reeves[/name_m]. When I was 11, I moved to Dublin with my father and younger brother. I met the boy who would eventually become the man I married, [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]. We became best friends and eventually started dating.

When we were 16, I fell pregnant with our first, [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m], We fell in love with him instantly.

2 years later, I gave birth to our first set of twins. They were identical boys. We named them [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] & [name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m].

year later, me and [name_u]James[/name_u] went on a 2 month trip to Nairobi. [name_u]James[/name_u] proposed to me and I agreed. 10 months later, our wedding took place with the boys as ring bearers and page boys.

A year later, our first daughter was born. We named her [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Leonora[/name_f]. The boys were ecstatic to have a little sister.

We had now joined a local church where we came to believe that we should not stop God from giving us children and we should have as many as he pleases. A year later, our second daughter was born. We named her [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f].

Over the next 4 years, we had 4 children born, one after another. First came, a little boy, who was born on Hallie’s birthday. We named him [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]. The year after was a baby girl [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Erin[/name_u]. Next was another set of twins, identical boys again. We named them [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u].

A year after the birth of the twins, [name_u]James[/name_u] left me for another woman. A year after that, I met another man, [name_u]Christian[/name_u] who had been widowed. He adopted my 8 children and I adopted his 4 so we were one family under one name. He had two girls, aged 8 and 6, named [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and Daisy-Mae and 2 boys, aged 11 and 3, named [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] and [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m].

2 years later, our daughter was born. We named her [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Emma[/name_f]. No more pregnancies occurred so we just assumed we were done. However, shortly before Emma’s 4th birthday, the quintuplets were born. 2 girls and 3 boys who we named [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Summer[/name_f], [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]Reign[/name_u]. [name_u]Easton[/name_u] [name_u]Finley[/name_u], and [name_m]Myles[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m].

DW (34): [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Talia[/name_f] (Reeves) [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
exDH (34) [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DH (34): [name_u]Christian[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DS1 (18): [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] (Radford) [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DAS1 (17): [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DS2 (16): [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] (Radford) [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DS3 (16): [name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] (Radford) [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DAD1 (14): [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DD1 (13): [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] (Radford) [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DD2 (12): [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] (Radford) [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DAD2 (12): [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DS4 (10): [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] (Radford) [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DD3 (9): [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Erin[/name_u] (Radford) [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DAS2 (9): Daisy-Mae [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DS5 (8): [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] (Radford) [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DS6 (8): [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] (Radford) [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DD4 (4): [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DD5 (0): [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DD6 (0): [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DS7 (0): [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]Reign[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DS8 (0): [name_u]Easton[/name_u] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DS9 (0): [name_m]Myles[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]

1 Like

DW(34): [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Talia[/name_f] {Jenkins} [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
ExDH(34): [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] “Chris” [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
-DS(18): [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] “Micah” [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
-DS/DS(16): [name_m]Felix[/name_m] Joshua/ [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
-DD(13): [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
-DD(12): [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
-DS(10): [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
-DD(9): [name_f]Nevaeh[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
-DS/DS(8): [name_u]Jack[/name_u] Tristan/ [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DH: [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_u]Christian[/name_u] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
-DS(17): [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] “Sam” [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
-DD(14): [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Amber[/name_f] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
-DD(12): [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Zara[/name_f] “Penny” [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
-DS(9): [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] “Luke” [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
-DD(4): [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Jaida[/name_f] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
-DS/DD/DS/DD/DS(nb): [name_m]Otto[/name_m] Alexander/ [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] Summer/ [name_m]Myles[/name_m] Harrison/ [name_f]Iris[/name_f] Evangeline/ [name_u]Easton[/name_u] [name_u]Amos[/name_u] [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
[name_u]Chris[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] Terry; [name_u]Micah[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_f]Nevaeh[/name_f], [name_u]Jack[/name_u] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_m]Patrick[/name_m] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] Terry; [name_u]Micah[/name_u], [name_u]Sam[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f], [name_u]Penny[/name_u], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_f]Nevaeh[/name_f], [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_u]Jack[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_m]Myles[/name_m], [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and [name_u]Easton[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_m]Reeves[/name_m].
When I was 11, I moved to [name_u]Dublin[/name_u] with my father and younger brother. I met the boy who would eventually become the man I married, [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]. We became best friends and eventually started dating.

When we were 16, I fell pregnant with our first, [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]. We fell in love with him instantly

2 years later, I gave birth to our first set of twins, identical boys. We named them [name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m] & [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m].

A year later, me and [name_u]James[/name_u] went on a 2 month trip to [name_u]Nairobi[/name_u]. [name_u]James[/name_u] proposed to me and I agreed. 10 months later, our wedding took place with the boys as ring bearers and page boys.

A year later, our first daughter was born. We named her [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]. The boys were ectatic to have a little sister.

A year later, our second daughter was born. We named her [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_m]Davies[/name_m].

Over the next 4 years, we had 4 children born one after another. First came a little boy who was born on Maeva’s second birthday. We named him [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]. The year after was a baby girl, [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]. Next was another set of twins, identical boys again. We named them [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m] & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]

A year after the birth of the twins, [name_u]James[/name_u] left me for another woman. A year after that, I met another man, [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] Lang who had been widowed. He adopted my 8 children and I adopted his 4 so we were one family under one name. He had two girls, aged 8 and 6 named [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] Lang and Daisy-Rae [name_f]Zara[/name_f] Lang and 2 boys, aged 11 and 3 named [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] Lang and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] Lang

2 years later, our daughter was born. We named her [name_u]Connie[/name_u] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] Lang. No more pregnancies occurred so we just assumed we were done. However, shortly before Connie’s fourth birthday, the quintuplets were born. 2 girls and 3 boys who were named [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] Lang, [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] Lang, [name_m]Myles[/name_m] [name_u]Easton[/name_u] Lang, [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] Lang, and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] Lang.

DW (34): [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] {Reeves} Lang (previously Davies)
exH (34): [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DH (34): [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] Lang

DS (18): [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DSS (17): [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] Lang
DS/DS (16): [name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m] // [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DSD (14): [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] Labg
DD (13): [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DD (12): [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DSD (12): Daisy-Rae [name_f]Zara[/name_f] Lang
DS (10): [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DD (9): [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DSS (9): [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] Lang
DS/DS (8): [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m] // [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
DD (4): [name_u]Connie[/name_u] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] Lang
DS/DS/DS/DD/DD (nb): [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] Lang // [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] Lang // [name_m]Myles[/name_m] [name_u]Easton[/name_u] Lang // [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] Lang // [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] Lang

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] & ex-husband [name_u]James[/name_u] have [name_m]Jacob[/name_m], twins [name_u]Callum[/name_u] & [name_u]Joseph[/name_u], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_f]Maeva[/name_f], [name_m]Ewan[/name_m], [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], and twins [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] & [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] have step-children [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_f]Nora[/name_f], Daisy-Rae & [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], and children [name_u]Connie[/name_u], and quintuplets [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Myles[/name_m], [name_f]Summer[/name_f] & [name_f]Iris[/name_f]

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] + [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] with [name_m]Jacob[/name_m], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_u]Callum[/name_u] & [name_u]Joseph[/name_u], [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_f]Maeva[/name_f], Daisy-Rae, [name_m]Ewan[/name_m], [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_u]Connie[/name_u], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Myles[/name_m], [name_f]Summer[/name_f] & [name_f]Iris[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] Enstone. When I was 11, I moved to Dublin with my father and younger brother. I met the boy who would eventually become the man I married, [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]. We became best friends and eventually started dating.

When we were 16, I fell pregnant with our first, [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]. We fell in love with him instantly.

2 years later, I gave birth to our first set of twins. They were identical boys. We named them [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] & [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Joseph[/name_u].

A year later, me and [name_u]James[/name_u] went on a 2 month trip to Nairobi. [name_u]James[/name_u] proposed to me and I agreed. 10 months later, our wedding took place with the boys as ring bearers and page boys.

A year later, our first daughter was born. We named her [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f]. The boys were ecstatic to have a little sister.

We had now joined a local church where we came to believe that we should not stop [name_m]God[/name_m] from giving us children and we should have as many as he pleases. A year later, our second daughter was born. We named her Ella-Mae [name_f]Niamh[/name_f].

Over the next 4 years, we had 4 children born, one after another. First came, a little boy, who was born on Ella-Mae’s 2nd birthday. We named him [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Ewan[/name_m]. The year after was a baby girl, [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_u]Erin[/name_u]. Next was another set of twins, identical boys again. [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] & [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Ollie[/name_u].

A year after the birth of the twins, [name_u]James[/name_u] left me for another woman. A year after that, I met another man, [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_u]Christian[/name_u], who had been widowed. He adopted my 8 children and I adopted his 4 so we were one family under one name. He had two girls, aged 8 and 6, named [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_u]Lexie[/name_u] and [name_f]Katie[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and 2 boys, aged 11 and 3, named [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] and [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]Max[/name_u].

2 years later, our daughter was born. We named her [name_f]Jaida[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]. No more pregnancies occurred so we just assumed we were done. However, shortly before Emma’s 4th birthday, the quintuplets were born. 2 girls and 3 boys who we named [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Marco[/name_m], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Colby[/name_u], [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] [name_u]Amos[/name_u], [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] & [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Lottie[/name_f].

That brings us to a total of 19 kids, all under the age of 18. (Proper list below)

DW (34) [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]
exDH (34) [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u]
DH (34) [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_u]Christian[/name_u]
DS1 (18) [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
DAS1 (17) [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u]
DS2 (16) [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m]
DS3 (16) [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Joseph[/name_u]
DAD1 (14) [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_u]Lexie[/name_u]
DD1 (13) [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f]
DD2 (12) Ella-Mae [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]
DAD2 (12) [name_f]Katie[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f]
DS4 (10) [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Ewan[/name_m]
DD3 (9) [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_u]Erin[/name_u]
DAS2 (9) [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]Max[/name_u]
DS5 (8) [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u]
DS6 (8) [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Ollie[/name_u]
DD4 (4) [name_f]Jaida[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]
DD5 (0) [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Marco[/name_m]
DD6 (0) [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Colby[/name_u]
DS7 (0) [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] [name_u]Amos[/name_u]
DS8 (0) [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
DS9 (0) [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Lottie[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] Enstone. When I was 11, I moved to [name_u]Dublin[/name_u] with my father and younger brother. I met the boy who would eventually become the man I married, [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]. We became best friends and eventually started dating.

When we were 16, I fell pregnant with our first, [name_m]Luke[/name_m] Osain. We fell in love with him instantly.

2 years later, I gave birth to our first set of twins. They were identical boys. We named them, [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] and [name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m].

A year later, me and [name_u]James[/name_u] went on a 2 month trip to [name_u]Nairobi[/name_u]. [name_u]James[/name_u] proposed to me and I agreed. 10 months later, our wedding took place with the boys as ring bearers and page boys.

A year later, our first daughter was born. We named her [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]. The boys were ecstatic to have a little sister.

We had now joined a local church where we came to believe that we should not stop [name_m]God[/name_m] from giving us children and we should have as many as he pleases. A year later, our second daughter was born. We named her [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f].

Over the next 4 years, we had 4 children born, one after another. First came, a little boy, who was born on Hallie’s 2nd birthday. We named him [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Ewan[/name_m]. The year after was a baby girl, [name_u]Erin[/name_u] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f]. Next was another set of twins, identical boys again. We named them [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_u]Tristan[/name_u].

A year after the birth of the twins, [name_u]James[/name_u] left me for another woman. A year after that, I met another man, [name_u]Christian[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] who had been widowed. He adopted my 8 children and I adopted his 4 so we were one family under one name. He had two girls, aged 8 and 6, named [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_f]Katie[/name_f] [name_f]Amber[/name_f], and 2 boys, aged 11 and 3, named [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u].

2 years later, our daughter was born. We named her [name_u]Connie[/name_u] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]. No more pregnancies occurred so we just assumed we were done. However, shortly before Connie’s 4th birthday, the quintuplets were born. 2 girls and 3 boys who we named [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Amos[/name_u], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Myles[/name_m], [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_m]Reeves[/name_m].

When I was 11, I moved to Dublin with my father and younger brother. I met the boy who would eventually become the man I married, [name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]

We became best friends and eventually started dating.

When we were 16, I fell pregnant with our first, [name_m]Ruben[/name_m] [name_u]Osian[/name_u]. We fell in love with him instantly.

2 years later, I gave birth to our first set of twins. They were identical boys. We named them, [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] and [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m]

A year later, me and [name_u]Connor[/name_u] went on a 2 month trip to Nairobi. [name_u]Connor[/name_u] proposed to me and I agreed. 10 months later, our wedding took place with the boys as ring bearers and page boys.

A year later, our first daughter was born. We named her [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f]. The boys were ecstatic to have a little sister.

We had now joined a local church where we came to believe that we should not stop God from giving us children and we should have as many as he pleases. A year later, our second daughter was born. We named her [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]

Over the next 4 years, we had 4 children born, one after another. First came, a little boy, who was born on Bonnie’s 2nd birthday. We named him [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Kavan[/name_m]. The year after was a baby girl [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] . Next was another set of twins, identical boys again. We named them [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] and [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].

A year after the birth of the twins, [name_u]Connor[/name_u] left me for another woman. A year after that, I met another man, [name_u]Terry[/name_u] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] who had been widowed.

He adopted my 8 children and I adopted his 4 so we were one family under one name. He had two girls, aged 8 and 6, named [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and Daisy-Rae [name_f]Katie[/name_f] and 2 boys, aged 11 and 3, named [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] and [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]

2 years later, our daughter was born. We named her [name_f]Novella[/name_f] [name_u]Connie[/name_u] . No more pregnancies occurred so we just assumed we were done.

However, shortly before Novella’s 4th birthday, the quintuplets were born. 2 girls and 3 boys who we named

[name_u]Amos[/name_u] [name_u]Reign[/name_u]

[name_m]Myles[/name_m] [name_m]Harrisson[/name_m]

[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Paisley[/name_u]

[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]

DW (34) : [name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_m]Reeves[/name_m]
exDH (34) : [name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DH (34): [name_u]Terry[/name_u] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Keith[/name_m]
DS1 (18): [name_m]Ruben[/name_m] [name_u]Osian[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DAS1 (17): [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]Keith[/name_m]

DS2 (16): [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]

DS3 (16) : [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DAD1 (14) : [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_m]Keith[/name_m]
DD1 (13): [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DD2 (12) : [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DAD2 (12) : Daisy-Rae [name_f]Katie[/name_f] [name_m]Keith[/name_m]
DS4 (10): [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Kavan[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DD3 (9): [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DAS2 (9): [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Keith[/name_m]
DS5 (8): [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DS6 (8): [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DD4 (4) : [name_f]Novella[/name_f] [name_u]Connie[/name_u] [name_m]Keith[/name_m]
DD5 (0): [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_m]Keith[/name_m]
DD6 (0) : [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_m]Keith[/name_m]
DS7 (0) : [name_u]Amos[/name_u] [name_u]Reign[/name_u] [name_m]Keith[/name_m]
DS8 (0) : [name_m]Myles[/name_m] [name_m]Harrisson[/name_m] [name_m]Keith[/name_m]
DS9 (0) : [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Keith[/name_m]

1 Like

My name is [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] Enstone. When I was 11, I moved to Dublin with my father and younger brother. I met the boy who would eventually become the man I married, [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]. We became best friends and eventually started dating.

When we were 16, I fell pregnant with our first, [name_u]Osian[/name_u] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]. We fell in love with him instantly.

2 years later, I gave birth to our first set of twins. They were identical boys. We named them, [name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m] & [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m].

A year later, me and [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] went on a 2 month trip to Nairobi. [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] proposed to me and I agreed. 10 months later, our wedding took place with the boys as ring bearers and page boys.

A year later, our first daughter was born. We named her [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] Radford.The boys were ecstatic to have a little sister.

We had now joined a local church where we came to believe that we should not stop God from giving us children and we should have as many as he pleases. A year later, our second daughter was born. We named her [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]

Over the next 4 years, we had 4 children born, one after another. First came, a little boy, who was born on Maeva’s 2nd birthday. We named him [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]. The year after was a baby girl, Imogen [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]. Next was another set of twins, identical boys again. We named them [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m] & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]

A year after the birth of the twins, [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] left me for another woman. A year after that, I met another man, [name_u]Christian[/name_u] [name_u]Terry[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] who had been widowed. He adopted my 8 children and I adopted his 4 so we were one family under one name. He had two girls, aged 8 and 6, named Daisy-Rae [name_m]Greene[/name_m] & [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] and 2 boys, aged 11 and 3, named [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m] & [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Greene[/name_m]

2 years later, our daughter was born. We named her [name_u]Connie[/name_u] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_m]Greene[/name_m]. No more pregnancies occurred so we just assumed we were done. However, shortly before Emma’s 4th birthday, the quintuplets were born. 2 girls and 3 boys who we named [name_u]Amos[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Myles[/name_m] [name_u]Jordan[/name_u], [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]Finley[/name_u], [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] & [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f].

DW (34) [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] Enstone
exDH (34) [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DH (34) [name_u]Christian[/name_u] [name_u]Terry[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m]
DS1 (18) [name_u]Osian[/name_u] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DAS1 (17) [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m]
DS2 (16) [name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DS3 (16) [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DAD1 (14) Daisy-Rae [name_m]Greene[/name_m]
DD1 (13) [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DD2 (12) [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DAD2 (12) [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_m]Greene[/name_m]
DS4 (10) [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DD3 (9) [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DAS2 (9) [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Greene[/name_m]
DS5 (8) [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DS6 (8) [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]
DD4 (4) [name_u]Connie[/name_u] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_m]Greene[/name_m]
DD5 (0) [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m]
DD6 (0) [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_m]Greene[/name_m]
DS7 (0) [name_u]Amos[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Greene[/name_m]
DS8 (0) [name_m]Myles[/name_m] [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m]
DS9 (0) [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_m]Reeves[/name_m]. When I was eleven, I moved to [name_u]Dublin[/name_u] with my father & younger brother. I met the boy who would eventually become the man I married, [name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]. We became best friends & eventually started dating.

When we were sixteen, I fell pregnant with our first child, [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]. We fell in love with him instantly.

Two years later, I gave birth to our first set of twins. It turned out to be identical twin boys. We named them, [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] & [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m].

A year later, I & [name_u]Connor[/name_u] went on a two month trip to [name_u]Nairobi[/name_u]. [name_u]Connor[/name_u] proposed to me & I agreed. Ten months later, our wedding took place with [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_m]Matt[/name_m], & [name_u]Joey[/name_u] as ring bearers & page boys.

A year after that, our first daughter was born. [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_m]Matt[/name_m], & [name_u]Joey[/name_u] were ecstatic to have a baby sister. We named her, [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] [name_m]Radford[/name_m].

We had joined a local church, by now, where we were taught that we should not stop Him from giving us children & should have as many as He pleases. A year later, our second baby girl was born. We named her, [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] - [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_m]Radford[/name_m].

Over the next four years, we had four children, all born in step-ladder formation. The first was a little boy whom was born on Hallie’s second birthday. We named him, [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]. After [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] was a little daughter, [name_u]Erin[/name_u] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_m]Radford[/name_m]. Lastly came a set of twins, identical boys, who were named [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] & [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_u]Bobby[/name_u] [name_m]Radford[/name_m].

A year after the birth of [name_u]Tommy[/name_u] & [name_u]Jack[/name_u], [name_u]Connor[/name_u] left me for another woman. Another year later, I met another man, [name_u]Christian[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_m]Davies[/name_m] who had been widowed. He adopted my children, [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_m]Matt[/name_m], [name_u]Joey[/name_u], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Hallie[/name_f], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_u]Erin[/name_u], [name_u]Tommy[/name_u], & [name_u]Jack[/name_u], & I adopted his four children, [name_u]Blake[/name_u], [name_f]Amber[/name_f], [name_f]Katie[/name_f], & [name_u]Parker[/name_u], so we were all one family under the name, Reeves-Davies. He had four children named [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_f]Amber[/name_f] [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_u]Lexie[/name_u], [name_f]Katie[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], & [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m].

Two years later, our first daughter together was born. We named her, [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Novella[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] Reeves-Davies. No more pregnancies occurred so we assumed that we were finished having children. However, shortly before Emma’s fourth birthday, the quints were born. It turned out to be two little girls & three little boys. We named them, [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Colby[/name_u] [name_m]Myles[/name_m], [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] [name_u]Easton[/name_u] [name_u]Reign[/name_u], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]Amos[/name_u] [name_u]Finley[/name_u], & [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Lola[/name_f] Reeves-Davies.

That brought us to a total of nineteen children, all under eighteen.

DW (34): [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_m]Reeves[/name_m] (mother to [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_m]Matt[/name_m], [name_u]Joey[/name_u], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Hallie[/name_f], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_u]Erin[/name_u], [name_u]Tommy[/name_u], [name_u]Jack[/name_u], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_u]Alex[/name_u], [name_u]Jordan[/name_u], [name_f]Evie[/name_f], [name_u]Harry[/name_u], & [name_f]Summer[/name_f])
ExDH (34): [name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Radford[/name_m] (father to [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_m]Matt[/name_m], [name_u]Joey[/name_u], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Hallie[/name_f], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_u]Erin[/name_u], [name_u]Tommy[/name_u], & [name_u]Jack[/name_u])
DH (34): [name_u]Christian[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_m]Davies[/name_m] (father to [name_u]Blake[/name_u], [name_f]Amber[/name_f], [name_f]Katie[/name_f], [name_u]Parker[/name_u], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_u]Alex[/name_u], [name_u]Jordan[/name_u], [name_f]Evie[/name_f], [name_u]Harry[/name_u], & [name_f]Summer[/name_f])

DS (18): [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Reeves-Davies
DS (17): [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] Reeves-Davies
DS/DS (16): [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] & [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] Reeves-Davies
DD (14): [name_f]Amber[/name_f] [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_u]Lexie[/name_u] Reeves-Davies
DD (13): [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] Reeves-Davies
DD (12): [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] - [name_f]Mae[/name_f] Reeves-Davies
DD (12): [name_f]Katie[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] Reeves-Davies
DS (10): [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] Reeves-Davies
DD (09): [name_u]Erin[/name_u] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] Reeves-Davies
DS (09): [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] Reeves-Davies
DS/DS (08): [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] & [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_u]Bobby[/name_u] Reeves-Davies
DD (04): [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Novella[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] Reeves-Davies
DS/DS/DD/DS/DD (nb): [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Colby[/name_u] [name_m]Myles[/name_m], [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] [name_u]Easton[/name_u] [name_u]Reign[/name_u], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]Amos[/name_u] [name_u]Finley[/name_u], & [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Lola[/name_f] Reeves-Davies

[name_f]Elle[/name_f] & [name_u]Chris[/name_u] w/ [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_u]Blake[/name_u], [name_m]Matt[/name_m], [name_u]Joey[/name_u], [name_f]Amber[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Hallie[/name_f], [name_f]Katie[/name_f], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_u]Erin[/name_u], [name_u]Parker[/name_u], [name_u]Tommy[/name_u], [name_u]Jack[/name_u], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_u]Alex[/name_u], [name_u]Jordan[/name_u], [name_f]Evie[/name_f], [name_u]Harry[/name_u], & [name_f]Summer[/name_f]