Caitlyn Samantha Rose

what do you guys think of [name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f] [name_f]Samantha[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]?

I quite like it

1 Like

It feels very early 2000’s to me and I personally prefer the Caitlin/Katelyn spellings, but they’re all nice names and the flow is great.

1 Like

the [name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f] has an extremely special meaning to me so I would use it, but I do prefer the [name_f]Katelyn[/name_f] spelling to.

1 Like

It does have a 90s/2000s vibes, but I like it - sweet but with substance

1 Like

I like it, but I wouldn’t use it myself. It gives me vintage vibes which I like, I am just not the biggest fan of [name_f]Samantha[/name_f]. But it is still very pretty and feminine. :butterfly:

1 Like

Overall pretty name!

Feels nostalgic with a 90s fun girl feel. I can picture a girl with pigtails in her hair, chewing bright pink bubble gum, wearing roller skates and a lover of backstreet boys.

1 Like

I like it! It’s an eighties to noughties name as others have said but they’re beautiful names and flow very well together. [name_f]My[/name_f] preferred names are in reverse order (ie [name_f]Rose[/name_f] then [name_f]Samantha[/name_f] then Caitlyn), fwiw.

1 Like