Caitlynn Lowell & Tyler Baltierra of Teen Mom, have a daughter...

[name_f]Nova[/name_f] [name_u]Reign[/name_u]

Thoughts?

At least [name_u]Reign[/name_u] is in the middle with this one. I honestly think it’s one of the most obnoxious “names” (won’t even call it a name – because it isn’t) out there and second-rate celebrities seem to feed on naming their children it. I apologise in advance if that offends anybody because I am well-aware of how harsh that came out.

[name_f]Nova[/name_f] is so lovely – much better than I had expected. I know several little Novas myself.

I love this combo, honestly. Sure, [name_u]Reign[/name_u] is kinda trashy, and by itself it’s not my style, but I think [name_f]Nova[/name_f] and [name_u]Reign[/name_u] complement each other stunningly.

I really like the combo , although iam not big fan of the n[name_f]Ame[/name_f] [name_f]Nova[/name_f] .

haha brill i sais to my mr yesterday aww [name_f]Nova[/name_f] would be lush i wonder if they use that!! Findin out im beeming lol what a guess!! I did wonder if they would use a new years kinda name :slight_smile: i think its nice

I think it’s sweet. I’m not a fan of [name_u]Reign[/name_u] because it seems like they’re trying too hard, but [name_f]Nova[/name_f] is adorable.

It makes me think of this…

@maggiemary: Yes! I agree with you!

I just read that the babys name is Novalee [name_u]Reign[/name_u], not [name_f]Nova[/name_f]. I do not like the names [name_f]Nova[/name_f] or [name_u]Reign[/name_u], Novalee reminds me of Where the Heart Is, so not the best association. I do love those guys though I’ve watched them since 16 and Pregnant.

Ugh , why not just [name_f]Nova[/name_f] ?! Novalee is terrible .

Really just not a fan of the name but I’m glad they finally had a baby, they seem like they’d make great parents.

[name_f]Nova[/name_f] is ok. [name_u]Reign[/name_u] is ok. But good luck to them on their new adventure

I think the name is fine. [name_f]Nova[/name_f] brings to mind a [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_f]Nola[/name_f] and [name_u]Reign[/name_u] is just another variation of [name_f]Raine[/name_f].

I just read that her full name is Novalee . I think its terrible .