Caius?

My husband keeps coming up with names left and right, with no regard for the fact that we have enough names that we are undecided on and we need to narrow the list down, not widen it. Oh well, he does have ideas I find interesting and appealing.

He likes [name_m]Caius[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] now. I’ve always liked [name_m]Nero[/name_m], but wouldn’t use it due to its “crazy bastard” association. [name_m]Caius[/name_m] seems better, still interesting, not super evil. We try to go for four letters or less, but one more is not going to kill us. I still think of [name_u]Shaw[/name_u], [name_m]Baz[/name_m], [name_m]Hart[/name_m], [name_m]Fox[/name_m], [name_m]Hale[/name_m] and [name_m]Wolf[/name_m], plus my husband’s contributions with [name_m]Huck[/name_m] and [name_m]Caius[/name_m].

I think [name_m]Caius[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] is a great name! From your list, I also like [name_m]Baz[/name_m], [name_m]Hart[/name_m] and [name_m]Huck[/name_m]. [name_m]Caius[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] also sounds awesome, as does [name_m]Huck[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m].

Ooh [name_m]Caius[/name_m] is my new favourite from your list! Well, maybe joint favourite with [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]… but it does feel classier and still fun and distinctive.

[name_m]Caius[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] is fabulous! I have recently added [name_m]Caius[/name_m] to my own list and haven’t paired it up yet; [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] is one to consider since it works wonderfully well.

[name_u]LOVE[/name_u] it. I have [name_u]Cato[/name_u] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] on my list, but I love [name_m]Caius[/name_m] too! It’s my favorite of the names you mentioned.

[name_u]Cato[/name_u] might actually be a good for you too since it has elements of [name_m]Caius[/name_m] and [name_m]Nero[/name_m]?

[name_m]Caius[/name_m] is a great suggestion - lovely name. [name_m]Caius[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] makes for a fantastic combo, and probably my favourite of your ‘a first for [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]’ options, though I do quite like [name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m].

Thank you for your comments. [name_u]Cato[/name_u] is a nice idea too! It is very similar and it meets the four letters or less idea that we keep going back to; And [name_m]Caius[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] is great, I truly love it, but I can’t let go of [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m].

Maybe it is time to start crossing out some of the original names, which we still like, but the excitement of the new contenders makes them feel more distant.

[name_m]Caius[/name_m] is really handsome and sounds wonderful with Benajmin!
It definitely has the same feel as the rest of your list.

I think [name_m]Caius[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] is nice, but I’d prefer [name_m]Hale[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] :slight_smile: