Calhoun or Callahan - are they worth a second glance?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries :slight_smile:

I think I have a very bizarre love of [name_m]Calhoun[/name_m] and I like [name_m]Callahan[/name_m] too. [name_m]Even[/name_m] think its virtually unusable, primarily because its incredibly last name-y and the -houn ending seems to remind me of howling. But anyway, though I’ll probably never use it, do you think either of them could still work in the middle name spot?

I know a Callahn, if that helps any :slight_smile:

I think both [name_m]Calhoun[/name_m] and [name_m]Callahan[/name_m] could be used for first names and middle names. If you really love them, they’re not unusable as first names!

I really like [name_m]Callahan[/name_m], [name_m]Calhoun[/name_m] is a little too surnamey for my taste.

I also really like [name_m]Callahan[/name_m], but [name_m]Calhoun[/name_m] reminds me of howling as well… [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_m]Caradoc[/name_m]? I think it’s a similar style, and just great.

I love [name_m]Calhoun[/name_m]. The howling association is what does it for me though, but then I have [name_m]Howell[/name_m] and [name_m]Bayard[/name_m] (Howl and [name_u]Bay[/name_u]) on my long list too :slight_smile:

[name_m]Callahan[/name_m] not so much but then there is a sleazy mayor in my area named [name_m]Callahan[/name_m].