Callista, Kallisto, preference?

Preference in spelling? [name_f]One[/name_f] or two L’s, I enjoy the O ending but that seems manly. Possible nicknames besides [name_f]Callie[/name_f]? Overall opinions or visions?

I like [name_f]Calista[/name_f] best, although I loved [name_f]Callista[/name_f] for the longest time. I really love [name_f]Kallisto[/name_f], as well, especially for the moon (I think?) reference, but it’s too out-there for me to use, personally. I’m just not that brave. :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Calista[/name_f] & [name_f]Callista[/name_f]. Not a big fan of the O ending.

I think [name_f]Calista[/name_f] would be my favourite, although I never warmed up to it enough to use it myself (despite it being the means to get to two of my favourite nicknames) - it looks and sounds beautiful though. Perhaps the right middle would sway me, but I don’t know - good luck with it anyway!

I prefer [name_f]Callista[/name_f]. I was first acquainted with the name through translation of [name_m]Ovid[/name_m] so I prefer the spelling that way (even though the name is actually [name_f]Callisto[/name_f]). I later met a girl named [name_f]Callista[/name_f] and thought it was really pretty.

Most seem to go with the double L that I noticed… Does anyone kbow any possible nicknames away from [name_u]Cal[/name_u], [name_f]Callie[/name_f] & [name_f]Lissie[/name_f]?

[name_f]Callista[/name_f] (2 l’s)

I think I prefer [name_f]Callista[/name_f] but [name_f]Kallisto[/name_f] is also so awesome. I can see your query, and am so grateful it’s not mine. Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m]! :wink: