Calum/Callum?

Hey Berries,

I wanted to see if you would share your thoughts on the name [name_m]Callum[/name_m]/[name_m]Calum[/name_m]. I had a dream and this is the baby name that came to me, strongly. He would be baby brother to [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f].

Combos that I’ve considered are [name_m]Callum[/name_m] [name_m]Crew[/name_m] or [name_m]Calum[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], but also have [name_m]Richard[/name_m] floating in the back as a possible honor name for a beloved family member. (While [name_m]Richard[/name_m] isn’t my favorite, is there a way to use it, variations of it that I’m unaware of?)

Thoughts AND suggestions welcome!
Thanks so much!

I love [name_m]Calum[/name_m]! [name_m]Calum[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] would be very handsome. Others:

[name_m]Calum[/name_m] [name_m]Reardon[/name_m]
[name_m]Calum[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]
[name_m]Calum[/name_m] [name_u]Reagan[/name_u]
[name_m]Calum[/name_m] [name_m]Redmond[/name_m]

I prefer [name_m]Callum[/name_m] to [name_m]Calum[/name_m].

Variations of [name_m]Richard[/name_m] include: [name_m]Hardy[/name_m], [name_m]Rico[/name_m]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] love [name_m]Callum[/name_m]! It would be on my list if it was for the fact that we already have a [name_m]Calvin[/name_m].
[name_m]Callum[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is adorable! Also, Can I just say that I [name_f]ADORE[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]!

I [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Callum[/name_m]! I feel like the [name_m]Calum[/name_m] spelling would make ppl think it’s pronounced [name_f]Cay[/name_f]-lum, though. I’m also seriously considering [name_m]Callum[/name_m] with the middle name [name_m]Russell[/name_m] (family name), and I also have a [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] :smiley: , [name_m]Callum[/name_m] sounds great with those sibling names as well and either of those middle names roll right off the tongue in my opinion :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone! Hubby isn’t sold on anything, so the search will continue I’m sure. But I sincerely appreciate your time and input! It is so helpful!

My firstborn is [name_m]Callum[/name_m] and I am still so so happy we went with it! It’s not really common (in the US) but not hard to pronounce and “get”, even if it’s new to friends and family. It’s such a friendly name! Clearly I can’t say enough about it!