Calvin Pierce or Jesse Brooks Poll

I’m leaning to towards [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u], but I want to get y’all’s opinions:)

• Calvin [name_m]Pierce[/name_m]
  • Jesse [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]

0 voters

Comments are appreciated, thank you so much!

I prefer [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Pierce[/name_m]. I think it’s handsome and like the nn [name_u]Cal[/name_u]. I also don’t like [name_u]Jesse[/name_u]/Jess for a boy.

2 Likes

I think they are both great and would make fantastic names for brothers!
They seem quite different to each other but when I say them both they just seem to work!

1 Like

My 9 and 8 year old vote [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u], but I’m voting [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Pierce[/name_m]

1 Like

I love [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]! I find [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] a bit harsh

1 Like

Jesse [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] has dash and verve. [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] just seems boring in comparison.

1 Like

My favourite is [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] but I really love the middle names. If [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] or [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] were first name options, I love both and would have a difficult time choosing!

1 Like

I LOVE [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] on a boy!

1 Like

I LOVE [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u].
[name_m]Don[/name_m]’t like [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] or [name_m]Pierce[/name_m], sorry.

1 Like

Prefer [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] because I’m not keen on the name [name_m]Calvin[/name_m]🙂

1 Like