Cambria Mercedes

Pronounced CAM-bree-uh mer-SAY-dees. Thoughts?

I love [name_f]Cambria[/name_f], but I am just not a fan of [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] because I will always associate it with the car.

4 Likes

I agree. [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] isn’t my style. [name_f]Cambria[/name_f] is pretty.

2 Likes

Cambria is pretty! I also like [name_f]Cambrie[/name_f]. [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] is not my style.

2 Likes

Cambria is beautiful. So is [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] though not pronounced like the car.

1 Like

What do you think of it as a combo?

I like it as a combo, and I like both names individually. The car connection is there for me but it’s not super strong.

1 Like

I love it. [name_f]Cambria[/name_f] is an underrated gem and contrary to the popular opinion on Nameberry, I find [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] to be a very beautiful and elegant name. I hardly associate it with the car! I like it as a combo, it definitely works.

2 Likes

I’ve always loved [name_f]Cambria[/name_f] or [name_f]Cambrie[/name_f]! Not a huge fan of [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] but it’s not a bad name at all just not my style.

1 Like

This is fine as a combo, though like others have said [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] is not my style. [name_f]Cambria[/name_f] is pretty and unique and [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] is fine as a middle. Again it’s nms, so I probably would pair [name_f]Cambria[/name_f] with something more classic.

1 Like

I knew a [name_f]Cambria[/name_f] when I was younger, and I’ve always thought it was a pretty name :slight_smile: Neither name is my style, but I like it for you.

1 Like

I really like these two together! It’s a bit syllable heavy, but it sounds beautiful. :slight_smile: [name_u]Love[/name_u] both [name_f]Cambria[/name_f] and [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f]!

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f], although not a fan of [name_f]Cambria[/name_f]. It sounds fine but maybe a bit too much?

1 Like

Love the names SEPARATED
It’s like two car names, isnt [name_f]Camry[/name_f] a car?
[name_f]Cambria[/name_f] is pretty alone lol

2 Likes

@SulandOct [name_f]Camry[/name_f] is a car, but [name_f]Cambria[/name_f] is actually a place-name :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cambria is bright and sweet and [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] flows well

1 Like

I like [name_f]Cambria[/name_f] not a massive fan of [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f].

1 Like

I like the combo! it flows nicely and (although not my style) I think it fits in well with your other names. [name_f]Cambria[/name_f] is very pretty.

1 Like

I think it’s really pretty!

1 Like

Cambria is beautiful and rhythmic and I love seeing someone consider [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f]! It’s such a beautiful name with such a long history of use and I think it needs to be reclaimed from the cars!

2 Likes