Cambria Mercedes

I can see why that would be a problem for some people! I kind of associate it with the car too, but for me it’s more of a good association- reminds me of the new-car smell.

I’m glad you like [name_f]Cambria[/name_f]!

Ooh, I like [name_f]Cambrie[/name_f] too!

[quote=“[name_u]Harvest[/name_u]-[name_u]Endellion[/name_u], post:5, topic:365345”]
[name_f]Cambria[/name_f] is beautiful. So is Mercedes though not pronounced like the car
[/quote]
Wait do you pronounce the car differently? [name_u]Or[/name_u] do you mean you prefer a different pronounciation?

Same here about the car thing- but for me it’s a good connection in a way.

Awww that makes me feel so good! Thanks

That’s fine! We all have different styles.

I agree that [name_f]Cambria[/name_f] is unique- I actually found it on a joke site, but spelled weird! I looked it up and fell in love.

YOU KNEW A CAMBRIA? Wow, all MY friends are named [name_f]Emily[/name_f].

Yeah I tend to go very syllable-heavy on my combos, lol. I’m glad you like it!

Yay somebody else likes [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f]!

Um…

Thank you, [name_f]Maie[/name_f]

I’m glad you think so!

A lot of people agree with that. I am happy that you like [name_f]Cambria[/name_f].

I think it fits well with my other names too! Thanks

Yayyyyyy!

Wow, thank you! I’m really glad that you like it so much.

2 Likes

I say car mer SAY dees and name MER ce dees.

1 Like

I like it. [name_f]Cambria[/name_f] sounds cool and different. [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] is a gorgeous name and the “car name” stigma is unfortunate.

1 Like

I really like the combo. I am familiar with the name [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] as [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] Stephenson is a National political news correspondent in [name_f]Canada[/name_f] so we often see her on tv. She wears the name well so I find it very usable, and [name_f]Cambria[/name_f] is lovely.

1 Like

I like it as a combo. [name_f]Cambria[/name_f] sounds academic and [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] sounds sort of elegant sexy so it’s a very grown up, not cutesy combo I guess. I think having a different number of syllables in each name generally sounds better but this sounds nice.

1 Like

Cambria mostly makes me think of the font. [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] I also associate with the car and so I think it’s kind of tacky. Like naming your kid [name_f]Porsche[/name_f] or [name_u]Lexus[/name_u] or [name_u]Bentley[/name_u]. Kind of gives me the same vibe as people who name their kids after designer brands like [name_u]Armani[/name_u] or [name_u]Dior[/name_u]

I really like [name_f]Cambria[/name_f] [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f]! I wouldn’t use [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] in the first name spot, but I think it’s fine in the middle.

1 Like

I’m glad you like it!

1 Like

I think the unfamiliarity of [name_f]Cambria[/name_f] makes it sound a little bit like a car model by [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f]. Like “oh yeah, we decided to go with the new [name_f]Cambria[/name_f], we always wanted a [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] and that model really appealed to us”.
I actually like [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] in the middle name spot but would likely go with something a little more familiar in the first name spot.

1 Like

I absolutely 100% ditto [name_u]Abby[/name_u] here. :slight_smile:

Welcome to Nameberry. :slight_smile: