Cameron's Various Spellings UPDATE

[name]Hi[/name] all, it’s [name]Ariel[/name]! I posted a thread earlier regarding our baby girl’s name, and am happy to announce that we have decided on a spelling. We are going to call her [name]Cameron[/name] [name]Jane[/name].

I feel so good about the choice. Most of the replies I got stated that [name]Camryn[/name] and [name]Kamryn[/name] are too trendy, and it would be best to stick with the original spelling. I managed to convince my husband that the traditional spelling is the best one.

I couldn’t be happier. [name]Little[/name] [name]Cameron[/name] [name]Jane[/name] will be here in [name]April[/name], and I am so excited!

Thanks for all your help! [name]Ariel[/name].

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!

I couldn’t agree more with you. Great choice! I have a [name]Cameron[/name] as well, traditional spelling (he is a boy). I have to say I’ve thought more than once that I’m glad we chose the traditional spelling because people always automatically spell his name “[name]Cameron[/name]” and I would [name]FOREVER[/name] be correcting people if we had chosen a different spelling. My husband and I are also not into trendy names or trendy spellings so we never considered alternate spellings.

CONGRATS!
Great choice :slight_smile: