Camilla?

Thoughts on [name_f]Camilla[/name_f]? I really like it, it’s got the nicknames [name_f]Milly[/name_f] and [name_f]Mila[/name_f] and maybe [name_u]Cam[/name_u] if she wants the more tomboyish route.

I think [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] and [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] sound like sisters. So do [name_f]Posey[/name_f]/Prim, [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] and [name_f]Milly[/name_f]/[name_f]Mila[/name_f].

My favorite combo so far is [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] ([name_f]Bronte[/name_f] going back to my love of literature).

What do you guys think?

[name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] is a really great combo. They are two names I probably wouldn’t put together but the sound perfect.
Other ideas:
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_u]Alex[/name_u]
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
Good luck!

I like [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] and it works well with her sisters’ names.

I like [name_f]Camilla[/name_f]! I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Camille[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Camilla[/name_f]! [name_f]Camille[/name_f] is in my top four and [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] is on my list as well. I also like the nn [name_f]Calla[/name_f] or [name_f]Callie[/name_f] with both. [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] is unexpected and works great!