Can eliza and darcy be sisters?

Have a 16 month old DD called [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. I am expecting another girl in a couple of months and have always loved the name [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]. Would it be too weird to have sisters with this pairing of names given the P &P [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_m]Austin[/name_m] connotations? We live in Australia if that makes any difference. Have been thinking of [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] as a middle name. My other short listed first name is [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. Should I forget [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and go with that instead? Thanks for any feedback.

[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] is so cute!! I think [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] are great together, but I’m probably the wrong person to ask as I never read P&P. :confused:

Hey, you may want to try a different forum! This one is mainly for games. The girls names forums may be more helpful

Oops sorry posted on wrong forum…

I’ve read P&P and I don’t think I would straight away pick up on the Mr. [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]/[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_m]Bennet[/name_m] thing at all. I think [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] being used for a girl and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] being different enough from [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] makes it totally fine!