Can I change my name(not user name) on here? Need honest opinions

I have always hated my real name - its sounding, popularity and so on. The meaning is strange too…
But I thought maybe I could change my name on here so people will call me by it. It will be smth like stage name - my berry name? It actually matters, I think I am going to rename myself in the future so perhaps I can get my first re-name experience here? Or will it be considered as lying/trolling if I will not tell you my real name?
P.S. The name I would like to go by is [name]Victoria[/name]. It sounds royal and so are the associations - think [name]Queen[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]; I love the meaning and I feel like with this name I will always be a winner. I also adore the nn [name]Vicki[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you think I may change my name on here?

I don’t see anything wrong with it!

I don’t think it’s lying or trolling. Trolling would be saying you have quintuplets born at 40 weeks without medical problems or something along those lines… haha.

[name]Victoria[/name] is a lovely name, it is actually my mothers name, she goes by [name]Vicky[/name] :slight_smile:

I am jealous of your mother a bit, PP:) Thanks for your opinion.

I don’t think there’s any problem with that. Many berries go by user names that are not related to their real names anyway. I love the name [name]Victoria[/name]!

Thank you:)

I have changed my name in the signature, so now I am a [name]Victoria[/name]:slight_smile:

For sure :slight_smile: Actually, when I decided to really start actively changing my name, the first place I put it down as anything but a nickname was in my signature on a forum.
[name]Victoria[/name] is a lovely name, by the way!

You can definitely choose [name]Victoria[/name] as the name to go by. I don’t see it as lying or trolling, unless you came up with some elaborate fake story that your mother named you [name]Victoria[/name] because she’d visited [name]England[/name] and fell in love with the story of [name]Queen[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think [name]Victoria[/name] is a lovely name, it’s my number two. I prefer the nickname [name]Tori[/name]/[name]Toria[/name] though.