Can I get away with this?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]

As some of you may know I am looking to change my name legally so this is for myself not a potential child.

I have two name loves and I really want to use them both in one name. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]. I am wondering if for example [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is my first name could I use [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] as a middle name if I put another name in between [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]? Or indeed the other way around with [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] as the first name and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] as a middle name. For example [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] or [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]. The name doesn’t have to be [name_f]Grace[/name_f] it’s just one name of many I am considering for a middle name.

What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance.

I don’t see why not - I think so long as there’s a name which breaks the ee endings up, it will be fine

Yep, exactly what @greyblue said. As long as you don’t put them next to each other, it sounds fine. If you do decide to put them next to each other, adding an A to one ([name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] or [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], etc) solves the problem, too.

I think it works fine especially because visually they end in different things (ie vs y) so it’s not like [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] where it would look symmetrical

You could use [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] just as easily as [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] (example given). If I were you, I would go with [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], because it would bother me to no end having same ending sound for two names, but does it bother you?

Thank you all for your replies. I have more thinking to do.