Can I get some opinions on these girl names?

[name]Harper[/name] [name]Kate[/name]

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Kate[/name]/ [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Reese[/name]

[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Harper[/name]

[name]Sydney[/name] [name]Grace[/name]/ [name]Sydney[/name] [name]Harper[/name]

[name]Harper[/name] is my husband’s absolute favorite,other names he loves are [name]Cheyenne[/name], [name]Pheobe[/name], and [name]Piper[/name].
Names I love are [name]Sadie[/name], [name]Cecilia[/name], and [name]Samantha[/name].
We just can’t agree on any but the names I listed above. I’m looking for a pretty name with some spunk that has potential for a cute nickname. (which is the downfall of [name]Harper[/name], no good nickname)
Our last name is Pond. Daughter #1 is [name]Ava[/name] [name]Lee[/name].

Any opinions and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I’m having such a hard time!

I think I like [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Harper[/name] the best. It’s feminine, but has lots of life to it. Plus it’s not overly popular, and had [name]Tess[/name] or [name]Tessie[/name] if you want a nickname!

I wouldn’t go with [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Harper[/name]. People will think you named her after actress [name]Tess[/name] [name]Harper[/name].

I think [name]Sydney[/name] [name]Grace[/name] or [name]Sydney[/name] [name]Harper[/name] sound great too!

I also love the name [name]Samantha[/name].

I love [name]Kate[/name] as a middle name. So simple and cute. My favorite of all the names you listed is [name]Sadie[/name]. Always kinda thought [name]Sara[/name] without the H had some spunk to it with the cute nn of [name]Sadie[/name]. I think [name]Sara[/name] [name]Kate[/name] sounds good with [name]Ava[/name] [name]Lee[/name].

[name]Tessa[/name] is my favorite, but [name]Harper[/name] sounds like a last name in the middle spot. I think [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Kate[/name] or [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Grace[/name] would be really pretty.

[name]Harper[/name] is by far my favorite on this list, but it is becoming pretty popular. [name]Victoria[/name] and [name]David[/name] [name]Beckham[/name] also just picked this for their baby girl so it will likely climb the popularity ranks even more now. [name]Just[/name] something to think about if your heart is set on something unique.

With a last name like Pond, I think you have to be really careful about the first. I like the name [name]Harper[/name] but [name]Harper[/name] Pond sounds to me like a geographic name you’d see on a map. [name]Sydney[/name] is a bit the same but not as bad. With this in mind, I’d probably try and stay away from unisex or last name-sounding names. [name]Charlotte[/name] is beautiful and I think it matches splendidly with big sis [name]Ava[/name]. I’d probably look for a 3-syllable name to go with it for a nice 2-3-1 combination. I’ve always loved [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Isabel[/name].

Good luck!

I think [name]Charlotte[/name] would work splendidly with [name]Ava[/name] [name]Lee[/name]. [name]Charlotte[/name] Pond is more of a name than [name]Harper[/name] Pond or [name]Sydney[/name] Pond which sound more like geographical locations than names. I agree with calimom that a 2-3-1 syllable sequence would have the best flow. Off the top of my head, [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] Pond or [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] Pond would be classically stunning! Good luck, [name]Mischa[/name].

[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Sydney[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]

I’m with the others that [name]Sydney[/name] and [name]Harper[/name] with your last name sound like place names not a name for a little girl.

[name]Both[/name] [name]Tessa[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] are pretty I guess the choice would come down to if you want a name with a variety of nicknames which [name]Charlotte[/name] has in abundance, [name]Lottie[/name], [name]Carlotta[/name], [name]Lotta[/name] etc. or something with none like [name]Tessa[/name] or at the most one if you were to call her [name]Tess[/name].

My favorite is [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Reese[/name]. I he likes, [name]Cheyenne[/name] I like it as, [name]Stella[/name] [name]Cheyenne[/name]

I don’t think [name]Harper[/name] or [name]Sydney[/name] go well with [name]Ava[/name]. I also believe harper is going to get super trendy and then die a very fast and painful death, like [name]Jordan[/name] or [name]Kaylin[/name] or [name]Jennifer[/name].
The classic [name]Charlotte[/name] or [name]Tessa[/name] are much better matches with [name]Ava[/name].