Can I go in a different direction after Clementine?

We are expecting #2 in early [name]November[/name]. Our 18 month old is named [name]Clementine[/name] J@ne. She was a delivery surprise, and we are not going to find out the sex again this time. With baby #1, I literally did not have a boy name picked out at the time of birth–I was leaning heavily towards [name]Bodhi[/name] at the time, though. My other girl choice last time was [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], which I think would be beautiful with [name]Clementine[/name]. I think that [name]Jemima[/name] would also work well, and [name]Rufus[/name] for a boy–these names all go together in my mind. The problem is that I seem to be attracted to more out-there, hippie nature type names this time. I still really like [name]Bodhi[/name], for both the meaning and the sound, and I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Echo[/name] for a girl, and [name]Lotus[/name]. But [name]Clementine[/name] and [name]Echo[/name]? [name]Clementine[/name] and [name]Lotus[/name]? Hmmm. I guess my question is: can I go in the more nature-hippie-boho direction after [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Jane[/name] or must I stick with the [name]Jemima[/name]/[name]Beatrix[/name]/[name]Rufus[/name] type names? Any suggestions for either type of name for boys? Thanks in advance for any help–my husband is a last minute namer, and has no interest in this conversation right now!

Hmm… this is tough…

I feel like names don’t need to match as much as “go.”
I would say [name]Echo[/name] and [name]Lotus[/name] are too different to go with [name]Clementine[/name], but for me that’s mostly based on sound, not style. [name]Echo[/name] and [name]Lotus[/name] are clean and modern, while [name]Clementine[/name] is old-fashioned and feminine. Neither of these is a bad thing. As a matter of fact, I love all three, but together I just can’t see it working.

[name]Clementine[/name] is a botanical name, so perhaps another nature “hippie” name may work. Tell me if any of these ring your bell.

[name]Amaryllis[/name]
[name]Arcadia[/name]
Cassiopea
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Eartha[/name]
[name]Eden[/name]
[name]Fresia[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Laurel[/name]
[name]Magnolia[/name]
[name]Marigold[/name]
[name]Rosemary[/name] (I [name]ADORE[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] and [name]Rosemary[/name])
[name]Saffron[/name]
[name]Vesta[/name] ([name]Goddess[/name] of the hearth and home)

For boys, some suggestions from the more earthy side of things are:

[name]Basil[/name]
[name]Canyon[/name]
[name]Everest[/name]
[name]Falcon[/name]
[name]Forrest[/name]
[name]Hawk[/name]
[name]Laken[/name]
[name]Lander[/name]
[name]Orion[/name]
[name]Parker[/name]
[name]Ridge[/name]