Can I use Aura?

I have a 1 year old named Leorah. She has a many of cute little nicknames, but I mostly like calling her Orah. I’m not sure I like it visually though. Is it weird to use Aura, having a different spelling? I love that it still means light and I dont mind a boho vibe. I think Ora is too close to oral for me.

For a nickname, I think it’s fine, like [name_f]Kate[/name_f] or [name_f]Kitty[/name_f] for [name_f]Catherine[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Aura[/name_f] is a wonderful nickname!

Yes, you can definitely use [name_f]Aura[/name_f]! I love that as a nickname, and because the sound is there, this spelling is perfectly fine.

It’s fine, but consider that [name_f]Aura[/name_f] and [name_f]Orah[/name_f] are not always pronounced the same.

[name_f]Aura[/name_f] is a name on my list. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it

I think nickname spelling is fair game. I’ve rarely had to spell or write my nn down on anything official or too important. Usually I try to stick as close to the name spelling as possible, but I also much prefer [name_f]Aura[/name_f] as a nn for -ora(h) names. I say them the exact same way, so I definitely think it works.

Sounds erfect