Can Jules stand alone?

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer with brothers Pax & Milo

Respondents: 11 (This poll is closed)

• Jules: 6 (55%)
  • Julian: 5 (45%)
  • Julius: 0 (0%)

I think [name]Jules[/name] can stand alone and sounds great with [name]Pax[/name] and [name]Milo[/name]. [name]Jules[/name] [name]Verne[/name], I mean come on!! =) I love it!

While I prefer [name]Julian[/name] nn [name]Jules[/name], I think [name]Jules[/name] would be a great given name! [name]Pax[/name], [name]Milo[/name], and [name]Jules[/name] are adorable together! If you ever have another boy, I say go for it!

I definitely thought of [name]Jules[/name] [name]Verne[/name] too. I think it works with your boys names but I do prefer either [name]Julian[/name] or [name]Julius[/name]. I don’t think they overwhelm [name]Pax[/name] and [name]Milo[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a warning, I know a lot of [name]Julie[/name]'s and [name]Julia[/name]'s who go by [name]Jules[/name], so seeing [name]Jules[/name] alone would make me think of a girl. It would work as a nickname though for [name]Julian[/name] or [name]Julius[/name]–I love both of those names.

I love it, and I think it definitely works standing alone. I actually almost prefer it that way. It sounds adoarble with [name]Pax[/name] and [name]Milo[/name], too! Between [name]Julius[/name] and [name]Julian[/name], I prefer [name]Julian[/name].

Thanks for all the positive feedback! Especially with [name]Jules[/name] [name]Verne[/name] as a great literary reference, I’m starting to feel confident with leaving [name]Jules[/name] as is. Thanks for pointing out a possible gender confusance although surprisingly enough, we’re already a bit used to that since the only other [name]Pax[/name] we’ve met is a girl in the boys’ playgroup named Paxsyn. Luckily though we’ve got Brangelina’s male [name]Pax[/name] keeping it mostly ‘guy’.

Could I get one more show of hands for [name]Julian[/name] vs [name]Julius[/name] (if it comes to needing this)? Right now I’m leaning towards [name]Julian[/name], but not really feeling a definite either way.

Thanks!

Can you add a poll? Or maybe start a new thread with a poll? You will get more responses that way, I think. :slight_smile:

I added the poll, thanks for the suggestion!