Can’t choose...

Which do you prefer and why?

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] or [name_u]Noah[/name_u]

Both are nice names so you can’t go wrong. I prefer [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] because [name_u]Noah[/name_u] has just been SO popular so I think [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] stands out in a good way.

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] - can be shortened and nicknamed when he is a little boy, but grows up well. It’s established and strong sounding without being overtly masculine.

I love both names, though I also would go with [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] because [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is just so popular.

Ooh, that’s a tough one. I like [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u]… I think I would pick [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] though because it’s less popular and wouldn’t get lost in a sea of [name_u]Noah[/name_u]'s. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is lovely.

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], by far! I think it is so handsome and sounds fresh, even though it is a name that is heard more often these days. It ages well, is professional-sounding, yet is very friendly. Plus Bash or [name_m]Seb[/name_m] are adorable nicknames for a little guy!

[name_u]Noah[/name_u]…I know SO many of them! It used to be a name that made me go “wow!”, but now it just feels very tired and overused. It also sounds fairly juvenile to me, despite the “old man” connotation of the old man biblical [name_u]Noah[/name_u].

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] is one of my favorites-- I like that it’s long but there are nns you can use with it. [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is fine but as people have pointed out, it’s much more popular.

I prefer [name_u]Noah[/name_u], every time I hear [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] I think of the little mermaid and I just can’t see the appeal of the name. BUT [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is sooooo popular I don’t know if I would pick that either. Sorry that’s not much help! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any others youre considering?

I like [name_u]Noah[/name_u] best for its sound and meaning, but it super popular. Maybe you could gauge the name in your community?

I absolutely love [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]. I like the sound of [name_u]Noah[/name_u] too, but I find the religious connotations too strong. I am not religious, so because of that, I would never use it.

I vote for [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]! [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is too popular