Can’t decide between 2!

Ok so I think we’ve narrowed it down to [name_f]Cora[/name_f] or [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Cora[/name_f] because it seems more unique but no nicknames. I like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] because of all the nickname possibilities and I think it’s timeless. I keep seeing [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is so popular but no one I know has ever met one? Thoughts!? Due in 3 days :slight_smile: Thanks

I’m not sure if this will help your decision but I’ve know quite a few Charlottes and they’ve always gone by they’re full name - [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

[name_f]Coralie[/name_f] with the nickname [name_f]Cora[/name_f] is cute, I prefer [name_f]Cora[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

They’re both beautiful names. [name_f]Cora[/name_f] is simple & timeless. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is a bit fussier (not in a bad way), but the popularity would bother me. I know a couple & hear it fairly often. And I don’t like [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], because a. it’s adorable for a boy, & b. it just bugs me that [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] has a harder ‘ch’ sound than [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. I do find [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] quite sweet though.

In conclusion, [name_f]Cora[/name_f] gets my vote! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I prefer [name_f]Cora[/name_f] as a full name, but I looove [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]! [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Coralie[/name_f], [name_f]Coraline[/name_f], [name_f]Corinne[/name_f], or [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Cora[/name_f]?

Thanks! We would be calling her [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] which I love!

2 Likes

I prefer [name_f]Cora[/name_f] alone as much as I want to love the longer variations. Thanks for your input!

If you wanted a nickname for [name_f]Cora[/name_f], you could always call her [name_u]Coco[/name_u] or [name_u]Cory[/name_u]! I think it’s super cute!

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and the nickname [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] is so pretty!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] - elegant, classic and adorable! [name_f]Cora[/name_f] is nice too, probably just not my style.

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] for me, it’s such a sweet, simple, energetic name. [name_u]Coco[/name_u] would be my short form of choice!

2 Likes

I honestly can’t believe [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is a top 10 name here! The only [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] I’ve ever met was in her 30s. So, from my perspective, it’s not too popular at all. I do know a little [name_f]Cora[/name_f], and [name_u]Coco[/name_u] does work as a nickname.

Of the two, I myself prefer [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] because, as you say, it is timeless, but you cannot go wrong either way. Both are lovely choices and wear well on any age! :slight_smile:

Both are great options, so I think you have a winner either way! However, I think I’m leaning a bit more towards [name_f]Cora[/name_f] because it seems fresher and is much less popular.

actually, both names could give the nickname Cee or Cici!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes for [name_f]Cora[/name_f]! But I do like both. I know 1 of each, and the [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] I know went by [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] as a child but is now known as [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote is for [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes to [name_f]Cora[/name_f]. It would easily be on my list but it’s my cousin’s name so I’m always excited to hear others use it.

Thanks everyone for the opinions, so helpful! It’s been such a struggle :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes to [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. It is one of my favourite names.

I prefer [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. But [name_f]Cora[/name_f] is nice too!