Can’t decide between the two

My husband and I are stuck on these two names. Both have great meanings, and both flow well with [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]. (We think so at least haha).

We have…

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]

Which is your favorite for our rainbow girl!

(Also, we cant decide on the spelling of [name_f]Nora[/name_f] (h).

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u], beautiful and spunky. I personally much prefer the [name_f]Nora[/name_f] spelling.

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] :slight_smile:

I prefer [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] just slightly compared to [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]. But both are beautiful -that’s probably why you’re stuck!

I prefer [name_f]Nora[/name_f] to [name_f]Norah[/name_f] spelling.

With [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] I really like [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is such an adorable name! So sweet!

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] by far!

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is so cute and sassy

I like the flow of [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] and prefer its meaning (light)!

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] best for me!

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is stunning! With it meaning “light” and paired with [name_u]June[/name_u], it brings such vivid imagery of the way the sky lights up after a summer storm has passed. The skies have cleared, the sun is coming out again, bright and shiny, and a rainbow now arches across the sky. It feels so perfect for your rainbow baby!!! And I love the quiet sweetness of [name_f]Nora[/name_f] too. [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] make a beautiful pair, and the flow of [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is just sublime! And I’m usually a big fan of [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] -she’s on my list as well! - but [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is too perfect to pass up!

I quite like both, so I can see why you’re stuck between the two. I’d suggest taking both into the birth, and deciding once she’s here as one might seem to just fit her with ease when you’re looking down at her.

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] has a great flow, and combines more of a modern style, with a vintage style, while [name_f]Nora/name_f [name_u]June[/name_u] has an overall vintage feel, both nice, just in different ways. I do prefer the [name_f]Norah[/name_f] spelling myself.

Is [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] her surname, or her sibling’s name? I think if it is the surname, [name_f]Norah[/name_f] [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] sounds and flows better (the transition between [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] has a “-wee Wy-” sound that is a little more awkward), but if it’s a brother, I think I actually prefer [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] & [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] together.

I prefer [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]. I also love [name_f]Norah[/name_f] over [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. Either are lovely though, you can’t go wrong.

I love [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]!

To me, [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] flows better.

I prefer [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u], & the spelling of [name_f]Nora[/name_f] w/no H. [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] is very sweet, but it’s gone through a period of popularity (at least among my 21-year-old daughter’s age cohort in the northeastern US) & sounds more dated (at least to me) than does [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. Both [name_f]Nora[/name_f] & [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] go well w/[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m], [name_f]IMO[/name_f]…

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] has been very popular in my area for a long time now, which steers me towards [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. I do prefer [name_f]Norah[/name_f] spelling though.

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] :slight_smile:

Definitely [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]! But [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is nice as well.

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] for me!