Can’t decide on daughters name

Me and hubby can’t decide on a name for our daughter.
A little background info. Big bro is Benjamin Kane aka Benny/Ben.
Baby girl is due in June, so I’ve been calling her baby Junie.
Last name is Brown.

My favorites are:
1.Natalie June Brown.
2.Emilia June Brown.

His favorites are:
Emilia Belle Marie Brown.
Emilia Isabelle Marie Brown.
Natalie Belle Marie Brown.
Natalie Isabelle Marie Brown.

Personally I’m not a fav of more then one middle name but he really like the Isabelle/Belle Marie combo but I’m not in love with it.

We’ve also considered
Juliet and Sophia as names too.

What do you think sounds best/prettiest or stands out from the rest? Do you think the 2 middle names are too much of a mouthful? Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated!

1 Like

On the home stretch!

[name_f]My[/name_f] extra thoughts (on top of earlier threads):

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] flows marginally better than [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] but [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] offers (I think) better nicknames and is slightly more polished sounding - of these, I would pick [name_f]Emilia[/name_f].

I like [name_u]June[/name_u] being in the name to keep [name_f]Junie[/name_f] as a realistic nickname.

I don’t think all the doubles flow equally or especially well. I would potentially use, these as middles, first just one middle)

Natalie/Emilia (either one) [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] (alone as a smoosh of [name_f]Belle[/name_f] and Marie) [name_m]Brown[/name_m]

[name_u]Or[/name_u] else two:

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] / [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] (either) Mary-Belle [name_m]Brown[/name_m]

[name_u]Or[/name_u]

Natalie/Emilia (either) [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m]

I don’t think [name_u]Marie[/name_u] flows well into [name_m]Brown[/name_m] especially in that third spot but even in second it’s not as smooth as [name_f]Mary[/name_f] to my ear.

[name_u]Or[/name_u] else Natalie/Emilia (either) [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m], which would also give the [name_f]Junie[/name_f] option.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] that helps!

1 Like

I Like [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] June!!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is super adorable! I love how your nickname for her can be used as a middle :heart_eyes: So cute! I love [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and think it’s a timeless, classy name. I would choose it for a a child in a heartbeat 🩷

I personally don’t love multiple middle names, but I know a lot of people in here do, so I think she would be fine with two middle names. If you do go that route, I think [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] would be best because it’s only 3 syllables. I find double middles just a little burdensome if the names are all long. The [name_u]Marie[/name_u] to [name_m]Brown[/name_m] transition does a little abrupt though

1 Like

Agree, that’s the best of the double middle options (Emilia [name_f]Belle[/name_f] Marie). :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

I think both your choices are lovely! [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is sweet - ‘born in June’!

As for the others, I’m a double middle person, but all of these are toooo frilly imho. Very little-girly. [name_f]Belle[/name_f] and [name_u]Marie[/name_u] are both kinda overused as middle names, as well. [name_u]June[/name_u] has more personality and meaning.

If you’re potentially considering more kids after this one perhaps you could pitch [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] as a combo for next time…

1 Like

Eeek you’re nearly there!

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is definitely my favourite she’s beautiful such a gorgeous name really bright, summery and fun such a lovely option.

1 Like

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]?

2 Likes

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] are big favourites of mine and I think they flow so well together. [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] both share the Ju- beginning as well. I would love [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] for you! [name_u]June[/name_u] is cute for the meaning though!

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] !

1 Like

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] is my favourite option - sweet, simple and bright all at once. [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] would be cute too

2 Likes