Can you define my style?

I feel like I’m attracted to things that are all over the board, so I don’t know where to look next. The only thing I see in common is that the names are all relatively short!

Here are some of my faves:

[name]Elsa[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name]
[name]Adele[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]

[name]Ronan[/name]
[name]Desmond[/name]
[name]Cormac[/name]
[name]Corbin[/name]
[name]Ansel[/name]
[name]Willem[/name]
[name]Linus[/name]
[name]Wallace[/name]

Hmm – I like your style, but do you need a definition? Why not look at yourself as lucky? You can look through many lists to get more ideas – and that is cool. If it is more choices or more choices linked to your current choices you want, you can do two things: You can look up every name you like on this site. Usually the entry for a name is linked to blogs and threads about that it. All those are sources for ideas. You can also get a hold of the recent books by [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name], Beyond [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Aiden[/name] and Cool Names for Babies. Use the index in the back to look up names you really like. Usually that name will appear on a list of similiar or related names. I think you can try the lists for Yupster, Hipster, and Vintage names on the site. They cover many of your choices. I enjoy just randomly opening lists of names because it seems I always find at least one choice I enjoy.

Enjoy the hunt!

I like your style :slight_smile:

I’d say your girls’ choices are grounded, feminine vintage, whereas your boys are simple and easy, but not common. A lot of your boys’ favourites have an Irish/Scottish feel to me, as well, even those which aren’t actually Celtic or Gaelic in origin.

[name]Auburn[/name]