Can you guess my name choice?

I don’t think of [name]Piers[/name] as being rugged, necessarily. Professional and sophisticated, yes. [name]May[/name] just be me…

I agree 100%.

I was thinking [name]Matthew[/name], [name]Colin[/name] ([name]Farrell[/name]), or [name]Simon[/name] ([name]Baker[/name] - from the tv show the Mentalist.)

Considering that the name [name]Piers[/name] reminds me of [name]Piers[/name] [name]Morgan[/name], one of the judges on [name]America[/name]'s Got Talent and [name]Britain[/name]'s Got Talent, I would have to agree with pps that it is professional and sophisticated. But again, I don’t see it as rugged or hot/sexy. Of course, other people might find [name]Piers[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] that way, but I don’t.

Okay, I can see that. . . what about middle names - I think [name]Piers[/name] [name]Knight[/name] is such a cool name, but my husband wants to keep a family name and go with [name]Piers[/name] [name]Malcolm[/name]. Any thoughts?

I think [name]Malcolm[/name] makes [name]Piers[/name] a bit more rugged. [name]Piers[/name] [name]Knight[/name] is cool, but it falls more on that professional/sophisticated side, so it depends on what you want from the name as a whole I think.

Would you consider [name]Pierce[/name]? I think maybe with the [name]Brosnan[/name] reference that might give you slightly more of the feel you want, but it sounds almost exactly the same.