Can You Help Me?

I don’t wanna be tied to my dad or his mom anymore. I want to change my middle name, which he picked out, and I’m going to change my last name to [name_m]Tiller[/name_m], which is my mom’s maiden name. I also wanna change my name and not tell my dad or his mom because I plan on moving out of state eventually, I don’t want his mom to be able to find me. She’s quite literally a psychopath.

[name_f]My[/name_f] first name is [name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] (pronounced Kur-sten) so I need help finding a middle name that flows with [name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_m]Tiller[/name_m]. I want a name that fits my personality. I would consider myself adventurous, spontaneous, and my friends and family would probably say I’m dramatic and goofy. I’m never serious lol. [name_f]My[/name_f] nickname is [name_m]Kirk[/name_m] if that helps with middle name suggestions. [name_m]Kirk[/name_m] is more my personality than [name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] is.

I’m sorry to hear about the tough family situation.

Kirk is the coolest nickname! Some names that give me an adventurous & spontaneous vibe include:

Strong goddess names
Artemis
Athena
Minerva
Freya (was also the first name of the explorer Freya Stark)

Outdoorsy names
Marlowe
Roxie
Atlas
Ravene
Wilda
Ylva
Oakley
Thora
(I asked about names like this recently so collected some great suggestions from other berries from this thread that I think would flow well with your first & last name)

2 Likes

What types of names do you like? What are your interests? I thought of names that felt more offbeat and original, kinda like the vibe I get from your nickname :blush:

[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_f]Dianna[/name_f] (as in [name_m]Roman[/name_m] goddess)
[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_u]Artemis[/name_u]
[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_f]Rhea[/name_f] (Greek [name_m]Titan[/name_m] goddess)
[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] Everest/Ever
[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_f]Bryony[/name_f]
[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_u]Hollis[/name_u]
[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]
[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_f]Delta[/name_f]

Your username makes me think [name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f], which imho would match well with [name_m]Tiller[/name_m] :slight_smile:

1 Like

You and @Luminen kind of hit it with the Greek mythology names. I am a sucker for Greek mythology. I also like unique and offbeat names, like my nickname. I also like names that are long or sound long bcuz they have many syllables. At least for myself that is, if I had to choose for myself. Something fun and quirky. I like Ozzie, Leia, Lorelai, and Monroe. I like Rilee but I know a lot of Riley’s so idk. I really like Sloane

1 Like

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] is adorable. I love [name_u]Artemis[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_m]Tiller[/name_m]
[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_m]Tiller[/name_m]
[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_m]Tiller[/name_m]
[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_m]Tiller[/name_m]
[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_m]Tiller[/name_m]
[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_m]Tiller[/name_m]
[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Tiller[/name_m]
[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_m]Tiller[/name_m]
[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_m]Tiller[/name_m]